Polygel removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOUL SISTA

Reaction score
So I just attended my course today on applying poly gel with Gelish, it all went really well until it came time to remove it. I had no idea they couldn't be soaked. the next 30 minutes was painful as i had to file them down by hand as i am not trained on a E Drill. What was more disturbing was that as i was removing it, i had pockets of uncured gel sitting under my cured nail. Bare in mind that i was training with a master trainer and doing everything under her watch full eye and was the only one there so there was no way i could have made a mistake.
I had been looking forward to this for so long but felt so disappointing.
Anyone else experienced anything like this?
How are you finding the removal and how are your clients with it?

Not had any issues with this system at all, i absolutely love it! Id speak to the educator you did your training with and voice your concerns and findings with her.

Uncured product sounds like incorrect lamp/product match, were you using the Gellish Lamp?

With regard to training complaints I'd be directing those to the head office of the training supplier

Uncured product sounds like incorrect lamp/product match, were you using the Gellish Lamp?

With regard to training complaints I'd be directing those to the head office of the training supplier

Perhaps product application was too thick for the UV rays to penetrate fully. I heard it happens with the opaque colours like cover pink.

Thank you so much. I trained with Nail Harmony directly and used their lamp hence unsure of what was going wrong.
On removing the product, did you find it filed off easily?
What removal technique have you used.

Latest posts

Back