Poor extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gem81

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have been a member for a while now but inactive for a few months due to a new career path (nursing). However, I've returned due to a bit of a nightmare I've been having. Please would you mind giving your opinions on these hair extensions if you have a few moments! They were in for exactly one month and treated as per all care guidelines. Obviously mentioning no names as to who did them....

Extensions pictures by grhands - Photobucket

They were advertised as Indian hair so not the best, however I paid in the region of £300 for them. I now have bald bits!!!

Thanks everyone x

is that how much hair you had in?? or had lots come out .... :rolleyes:

Hi
The bonds are far too big no wonder you have balding patches.

if you havent had them removed yet i would do so! the hair looks awful the ends are battered and yuck and that cost you £300?? wow id be emmbarassed if any of my extensions looked like that

11 fell out in the first ten days. After 10 days I went in to a local salon in Bicester with a good rep (yes I know I should have gone there first) to have them looked at as they were so matted I couldn't brush them. They were so brittle too. They were removed the next day and My hair was treated. I'm having balmain ones put in now as we speak. The salon in Bicester were amazing. I just wanted opinions on the original ones. Can't understand why they went that way.

cheap crap hair id say :( would love to see piccies of your new balmain ones when all in :D x

I'm just having the last 'side' done and they look AMAZING. Proper colour blend too rather than guess work from a photo :eek:

yay :) remember to post a pic when they are done :biggrin:

Sorry being dumb. They are Racoon not Balmain and will do

I've just uploaded the new photo's! What a difference!!

Before
IMG_2901.jpg

IMG_2899.jpg

After
IMG_3014.jpg

IMG_3018.jpg

What a difference!!!!! Am I alowed to big up the salon that sorted me out because they were superb!!!

wow what a difference they look lovely :)

Latest posts

Back