Poor Husband

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Just got home from the Hospital as my poor hubby was involved in a car accident this afternoon :cry:

He called to say he'd won his promotion and was on the way home to tell me the details, then I didn't hear from him for ages, and he was only about 20 minutes away. In the end I called him and left a voicemail message asking where he was? He called about 30 seconds later and asked me if he had got a new job, I thought he was joking about and said 'yes babe, we'll celebrate when you get home', to which he replied 'I thought so but I'm in the back of an ambulance and I wasn't sure if I dreamed it or not!' :eek: :eek: :eek:

I asked where he was being taken and he gave me the hospital details and hung up - I couldn't stop shaking! After a couple of minutes a lovely paramedic called and said he'd been unconcious in the car when she got to him so it was likely they would keep him in over night and to have a cup of tea, calm down and pack a case to bring with me. Bless her she was really sweet and I burst into tears on the phone to her :o

He now looks like he's growing a new head out of his forehead, with a lump the size of a grapefruit, has a massive cut above his eyebrow (which will give him a really big scar and make him look wild and dangerous.....NOT!!!) and loads of cuts and bruises all over - but thankfully in one piece and not too badly hurt at all.

He was shunted from the back, into someone in front so was the filling in the sandwich, his lovely Renault Megan convertable is a total write-off and the airbags didn't inflate - so I will be having stern (shouting!) words with Renault somewhen soon.

It could all have been much worse and we so lucky he is OK - go and give your husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/partner a hug and kiss right now and tell them you love them, as you never know what's around the corner :|

T
x

Glad to hear that there not too much damage to your precious hubby, We can replace cars (But not people).
It must have been an awful shock for you. I never take anything for granted as i have nearly lost my hubby due to illness, So hugs all around.

hi,

i'm so sorry to hear that hope he is okay!

Oh babe, you must have been so worried.........
Alas it's not to bad and I am sure he will feel much better onces he is back at home and you can give him a cuddle..................... just mind the sore bits lol............
Yes you are so right, you never know whats round the corner...............

Oh the poor love give him hugs from all us geeks and wish him a speedy recovery and all the best for his new job.

And you take care also its allways such a shock when things like this happen.

Dawnie xxx

Thanks Ladies - he'll be most chuffed the Geekettes wished him well :lol:

xx

Best Wishes for a quick recovery. And congrats on his promotion. The devil is always trying to steal someone's joy!! Be sure to give him plenty of TLC, and he should be around to his normal self in no time!!

oh i hope he gets better soon , my hubby was in a accident and how he got out of it ok i dont know, but thanfully someone mustve been watching over him, tell your hubby we are all wishing him well , love dee

Oh I hope he's out of his sick bed soon. Hopefully, you'll be able to celebrate his promotion soooooooon. Big hugs all round xxx

what a terrible shock for you! hope you are now ok...wishing yr hubby a quick recovery xxxx

Trinity you must have been beside yourself until you got to the hospital and saw he was still in one piece ...albeit a bruised and battered one!.
I hope he makes a very speedy recovery ... and that youre both soon out and about looking for a lovely new car to go with his new job.
Take care {{{ HUGS }}} to both xx .. (Very gentle ones to hubby)

Quick Update - His left eye has swollen up so much it's closed up over night and they won't let him come home until he's seen a consultant to check it out :sad:

He's a grumpy sod at the best of times - so right now he's like a sore with a bare head!!!

Thanks for all the good wishes :D

T
xx

Latest posts

Back