Poor Vanessa!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordinaildesign

Reaction score
Did anybody else see last night's Big Brother! I felt SO sorry for poor Vanessa, she was sobbing her heart out as her housemates were coldly evicting her, and then to be so harshly booed! She didn't really deserve that! I know she was boring but she wasn't exactly nasty was she?!

I would have thought that after the first load of housemates had made sure it was Vanessa that was evicted, the last few would have said Makosi just to soften the blow a bit! I was surprised at Orlaith, I thought she like Vanessa, she was always exercising with her, and surely Makosi is a bigger threat to her.

My heart went out to the poor girl!

Makosi is really doing my head in as well. she was funny at first but now she's just a big headed **** (i think the nail geek will tell me off if i type it)

Can't say i was stuck on Vanessa, but didn't hate her either.

As for Science ... two words... "drive by" !!

I thought last night was fantastic ( sad aren't I!), but poor Vanessa, that crowd would boo anything these days. I think Orlaith voted for Vanessa because she knew Makosi was going to stay in, so think it was more of a selfish act to look after her own interests.

I thought Makosi was great in the first few weeks, but this Pregnancy milarky is just too much - get her out! I'm still on for Craig to win.

I lurve BB but I thought that last nights eviction process was very cruel. Ok, lie to them about who's being evicted but I think it was unecessary and heartless to make them all vote in front of those up for eviction.

Still, more shocks to come I'm sure (I hope, hee hee). xx

i want craig to win too! he's so one of us! i reckon Anthony's in denial... he so lurrves craig!

Considering Makosi's a nurse you would think she new she needed a pill, not a pregnancy test, after 2 days... does she not realise you can't get a kit to detect it that quick. Has the little tadpole had time for his brekkie yet? ... let alone an early morning swim!

Yep Craig to win, He's so funny :D

Makosi is off with the fairies She does my head in :eek:

I think anthony will win. He is probably one of the most genuine people in the house. Craig is a bit two faced. I agree anthony is in denial. Poor eugene! I feel sorry for him. I think the housemates are a bit impatient with him and he is just a sweet guy that does no harm. I dunno Science is quite comical at times!!

i just love bb, i think science is quite funny but sometimes his a bit over the top, makosi is cool too but shes playing the game too much

i think craig will win xx

i miss the salon i use to watch it all the time on e4 with paul and addee there were gorgeous xx

sugarpops99 said:
I think anthony will win. He is probably one of the most genuine people in the house. Craig is a bit two faced. I agree anthony is in denial. Poor eugene! I feel sorry for him. I think the housemates are a bit impatient with him and he is just a sweet guy that does no harm. I dunno Science is quite comical at times!!

You just can't slate Eugene can you? he's one of life's nice guys (and there are too many bad guys to slate) but the trouble is, 10 mins in his company and your yawning!

Eugene is a sweetheart, he has me in stitches. I think he is just so lost in that house with people he would never mix with normally, he is a great diplomat and very good at calming heated situations.

Makosi and her fake tears JUST GET ON MY NERVES - and that blue jogging suit IS SOOOOO LAST SEASON! Evict the wailer and her tasteless garb!

I have been giggling about the outcome of last night all week and _REALLY_ looking forward to seeing their reaction. However, I felt really sad for Vanessa last night, I had tears streaming down my face and really felt for the poor girl, the show left a bad taste in my mouth - still didnt switch off mind you!!!

I am sure Evil Big Brother has many more stressful tricks up his sleave before it all ends - I will be glued to see what he comes up with next :(

Drama Queen makosi!!! Just been watching it! Yeah eugene is sweet though. Would be great at bedtime!! No not in that way! I mean his bedtime stories would guarentee to put you to sleep!

I thought that this was the best twist that BBhas ever done. Trouble is I think we forget that these are real people with real feelings, poor Vanessa, you forget she's only a baby at 19, I really wanted to give her a hug.

Latest posts

Back