Poorly pup

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Hey geeks my boy Gary (dog),is out of sorts today the poor thing.All he has done is sleep,he's hardly eating he managed a little chicken,he's lethargic and looks so depressed.It's so sad his little eyes all all saggy like upset eyes not wide and alert.I mean bullmastiffs arnt the most happiest looking dogs but he is so depressed.It's only started today.He looks like a poorly child.

If he's still like it tomorrow I'll take him to the vets.It's a real effort for him to move anywhere and he's very slow.

His elbows may be hurting him again and he does act very Wierd when he's in pain but I'm not prepared to fiddle with his elbows to see if they hurt bless him.He has the starts of elbow dysplacia in both elbows.He's only 2 :(.xxx

Oh the poor baby. I always feel so sad for animals when they're not well as they can't tell you what's wrong. Give him a hug and kiss from me. Let us know how you get on at the vets tomorrow.

Thank you,when I go over to him he looks at me as if to say just **** off and leave me alone :lol: poor thing.

Its not nice not being able to help him.I Would normally take him up with us when he's not well so I can keep an eye on him but I think I will leave him be and check on him throughout the night.x

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you're not going to get much sleep are you? I hope he's alright in the morning. :hug:

Latest posts

Back