Poorly toenail - Brisa Toes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Im going to try my best to explain this. So bear with me!

When I was a young teenager I suffered with bad ingrowing toenails. My one toenail was operated on twice and the nail has never grown back properly.
I have almost like a third of a toenail and as it grows it splits vertically half way down the toenail (the split isnt central its slightly to the one side) One side of the split nail then just dies and hangs around until it drops off. Its slightly discoloured ... and generally its a manky nail!!
If I applied BRISA over this nail would it help at all? Or could it create a lovely breeding ground if it continues to split under the gel?

Provided you prep and sanitize fully i cant see a problem,
my sister has had a toe nail like this for years, this summer i decided i needed to try and make it look better,
i applied a fabric wrap to her nail, after about 8wks it had grown out all the damage and now looks normal,
this was only a few months ago so time will tell as too how long the problem has been sorted out for hth

I have a friend!! who has a split toenail very far down, she has brisa rather than taking it off , its growing out now, i always really scrubfresh we have had no problems so far! as long as its not infected though:)

I have some free time tomorrow im going to give it a whirl. I hate this damn toenail .. I want pretty toes! Plus they look fantastic and i love being an advert for my work. I think im going to be stuck with this permanent damage though. He used something that was supposed to completely kill off the nail .. obviously it didnt work and i now have a naff nail.

I have some free time tomorrow im going to give it a whirl. I hate this damn toenail .. I want pretty toes! Plus they look fantastic and i love being an advert for my work. I think im going to be stuck with this permanent damage though. He used something that was supposed to completely kill off the nail .. obviously it didnt work and i now have a naff nail.
Warm pink is lovely for discuising the imperfections too!

Warm Pink Brisa tootsies here I come!

Latest posts

Back