Pop Up Tanning Cubicle or Static Booth?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flickaroo

Reaction score
I know there is a significant price difference but I will be offering spray tanning in a few months and am not sure which to get?
Anyone have any recommendations?
I was leaning towards the static booth as it obviously has a lot of extraction built in but is it worth the extra money?
Thanks!

I know there is a significant price difference but I will be offering spray tanning in a few months and am not sure which to get?
Anyone have any recommendations?
I was leaning towards the static booth as it obviously has a lot of extraction built in but is it worth the extra money?
Thanks!

If I was salon based I would want a static one, the extraction is great, plus its so easy to wipe down. They usually have great lighting & a place to store your gun. They are expensive but I think they are great, they look good too!

Is it a necessity? No, you can do it with a tent. But if you are in one place & can afford the static one I defiantly would.

Xx

If I was salon based I would want a static one, the extraction is great, plus its so easy to wipe down. They usually have great lighting & a place to store your gun. They are expensive but I think they are great, they look good too!

Is it a necessity? No, you can do it with a tent. But if you are in one place & can afford the static one I defiantly would.

Xx

Thanks that's what I thought.

Latest posts

Back