Popit Demos in London, Manchester and Glasgow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh - please tell us more about the cuticle refinement - wont be able to make it for the demos, so please, please, please what is your cool trick? :hug::hug::hug:

You will just have to come along to the demo or otherwise wait until after when I will post some Master Class ideas and advanced techniques. I'm not giving everything away before I show it to the peeps who are coming along. Sorry

Oh I wan´t to come but I`ts too far away :cry: Please come too Sweden Geeg:hug:

gigi are you coming back to leeds for another demo that week?

sorry if I've missed it but love to see you at work again .. and to see your method x

does anyone know where the manchester one will be so desperatly want to see this tried out

does anyone know where the manchester one will be so desperatly want to see this tried out
Hi Hun,
The Manchester PopIts demo is at Unit 18 Meadowcroft Way, Leigh Business Park, Leigh, Nr Warrington WN7 3XZ tel no 01942 677 728. It is a training centre for nails, but don't know what name the business is? Demos start from 10.00am. I plan to be there about 9.30am. See you there. PM with your number if you like. But do phone them to check I have the address right, I have found it on my sat nav using the postcode. Lotsa luv x :hug: :hug:

cool hopefully will make it need to see can my family babysit my monster and might bring a friend as well.Will pm my number if am going hope thats ok. :hug:

I'll look forward to seeing you there. Any friends welcome ... especially if they are nail technicians!! :)

I'm so excited!! Couldn't make the first Leeds one as I was on a course. I'll be there at lunch time and probably camped out till school time :eek:. :)

I'm going to cumbernauld just had my wee buzz bomb car serviced to make sure I get there lol anyone else from scotland going? cant wait to see you at work Gigi! I'm all excited tee hee xx

Hey,

Who is going to the Manchester demo??? I can't wait. Hope to see you geeks there.

Everyone is welcome, Doesnt matter which Brand you are using or whether its Gel or Liquid and Powder, come along - cant wait to see what secrets Geeg has to show, the demos will be from 10am, everyone is welcome, but we would like to know who is attending, we only have so many spaces, so if you are coming - for definate could you email me at [email protected] or call us on 01942 67772

Couture Nail and Beauty Supplies/Creative Nail Academy is situated just off the A580 the road thats runs between Liverpool and Manchester, or junction 23 of the M6, for directions call us on 01942 677728
We will be open from 9.45 on the 13th Feb as well as Geeg doing POPITS demos through the day, we will also have demos on other products.

Look forward to seeing you
Debbie Easter

Last edited by a moderator:
is anyone going to the manchester one tomorrow? im sat here doing my nails at the min so they look good for tomorrow at the min ive lost 2 natural nails so trying my hardest to tip them to look a bit acceptable :eek: i would love to meet some geeks there!!!! ill be the one with the very tall guy an prob a pushchair!!! lots of love :hug:

I'm going but done the reverse of you. I've just taken my nails off so I can be practiced on! Can't wait....

I'm going to cumbernauld just had my wee buzz bomb car serviced to make sure I get there lol anyone else from scotland going? cant wait to see you at work Gigi! I'm all excited tee hee xx

I'm going too Sarah. Have had the Popits for a while but really need some expert advice on how to use them :eek:. Its nice they are doing some charity fund raising on the day for Strathcarron Hospice too.

i'm going to cumbernauld tomorrow can't wait

I went to the London demo on Mon - was great to see you geeg, wish I could have stayed longer with you!!!!!
I think this is a brill way of applying nails - have already practiced and seem to have the hang of it!! will post a few pics when i do a full set! hope you all enjoy your demos as much as i did xxxx

Latest posts

Back