Popit Demos in London, Manchester and Glasgow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoJoPearce

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Got this info through the post today.

Geeg will be demostrating Popits at the CN London Acadamy on 11th Feb 08 between 10am - 4pm.

She will be in London on Monday February 11th (call 020 8903 5878 and speak to Ketan or Angelica for more details), Manchester on Wednesday February 13th (call 01942 677728 and speak to Debbie or Bev Hateley for more details) and Glasgow on Valentine’s Day... Thursday February 14th (call 01236 725800 and speak to Lorraine or Shelley for more details).

I will be trying my best to get the girls looked after so that I can go. Who's going to join me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Geeks,

Got this info through the post today.

Geeg will be demostrating Popits at the CN London Acadamy on 11th Feb 08 between 10am - 4pm.

I will be trying my best to get the girls looked after so that I can go. Who's going to join me.

Me :green:

Booked the day off work especially !

A little bird has just told me some pretty well known industry icons will be there too ... so come and meet up with them ... I hope they don't give me hard time!! :eek:

:lol:​

hey girls i'm gonna drive up from lympne(near hythe) i have a 7 seater so we could share a car and costs - just let me know
Tracy:)

hey girls i'm gonna drive up from lympne(near hythe) i have a 7 seater so we could share a car and costs - just let me know
Tracy:)

Thanks for the offer but I am popping in to see my friend on the way so it will be easier for me to get the train.

Do we have to book a place or is it just all welcome to pop in?

Do we have to book a place or is it just all welcome to pop in?

I spoke to Angelica last week.

Demos are on the hour, every hour, from 10:00am and there's no need to book a slot.

ooh thats sounds interesting

where exactly in London is it held?

I spoke to Angelica last week.

Demos are on the hour, every hour, from 10:00am and there's no need to book a slot.

Excellent. I really want to see popIts in the flesh so to speak so im really gonna try to get over there. Thanks

So you don't forget what is at the top of the page ....

I will be in London on Monday February 11th (call 020 8903 5878 and speak to Ketan or Angelica for more details),

Manchester on Wednesday February 13th (call 01942 677728 and speak to Debbie or Bev Hateley for more details) and

Glasgow on Valentine’s Day... Thursday February 14th (call 01236 725800 and speak to Lorraine or Shelley for more details).

Hey,
Who is going to the Manchester demo??? I can't wait, hope to see you geeks there. Lotsa luv x

Oh, it's not fair!!!! *stomps feet* :cry:

I really really want to go but for the life of me I cannot get anyone to look after my three yr old! :irked:

Is there a creche there?? lol

Oh is there anyone from my area going want to go together, Northants wellingborough or northampton

I have some very cool new tricks to show you using PopIts and for those of you who want perfect cuticle refinement ... I now have a cool method for that too.

I have some very cool new tricks to show you using PopIts and for those of you who want perfect cuticle refinement ... I now have a cool method for that too.

Very interesting ... looking forward to meeting you too Gigi.

Oh - please tell us more about the cuticle refinement - wont be able to make it for the demos, so please, please, please what is your cool trick? :hug::hug::hug:

Think im gonna pop along too! is it open to anyone? I know im an ezflow girl but i`m fasinated by popits such a clever idea and need some tips!

Think im gonna pop along too! is it open to anyone? I know im an ezflow girl but i`m fasinated by popits such a clever idea and need some tips!

Of course it is open to anyone ... PopIts can be used with any system so don't deny yourself the chance to see them demonstrated.

Thanks im definatlely coming as its my day off that day so yay! cant wait to see you all!

Latest posts

Back