POPIT set

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
done a xmas set of these yesterday and boy what a difference in diff apps - done one hand with tips and wrong hand "sculpt" - the wrong hand hasnt lasted at all - think im pressing too much - but..............

the tipped hand.well what can i say - they are brill - havent used tips in ages - but they feel soooo strong - just done a red glitter nail - no smiles etc

pics??? we need pics lol

did you take any G?

Yes we looooove to see pics!!:lol:

I'm so disappointed at the lack of popit pics since their release! :irked:

i expected proud popit pics all over the shop by now .......

I agree nailzoo its like it was so top secret before popits were released and since they have been its even more top secret nobody is showing pics(except for emmsybabes and they are fab)I would post mine but havent got to grips with them yet

pictures,pictures,pictures please.your keeping us in suspense:)

I agree nailzoo its like it was so top secret before popits were released and since they have been its even more top secret nobody is showing pics(except for emmsybabes and they are fab)I would post mine but havent got to grips with them yet

I agree here - only had a short while to try them before the xmas rush and havent had time to practice them since as I wasnt happy with the first set I did. When I do a set I am happy with I will gladly put a picture up.

I am the same as you G - not tipped in a long while but I think I will introduce this more when I get to grip with the PopIts.

Latest posts

Back