PopIt system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hiba

Reaction score
hi all im doing the nvq 3 course in nails so im new in the nails world....
i want to ask something about the popit system...can we try it with a normal tip?? maybe if we oil the tip first so that the acrylic not will stick on it:idea:...im wondering if we can do that to try it....i dont know how to order the pop it from this site...www.sweetsquared.com ??

hi all im doing the nvq 3 course in nails so im new in the nails world....
i want to ask something about the popit system...can we try it with a normal tip?? maybe if we oil the tip first so that the acrylic not will stick on it:idea:...im wondering if we can do that to try it....i dont know how to order the pop it from this site...www.sweetsquared.com ??

If you mean use a tip as your form insted of a PopIt ... I do not think that would give you any indication at all as to what PopIts can do. PopIts are not tips, are not shaped like tips and would not give a beautiful result. Why not just get some PopIts?? There are enough pictures and testimonials as to how beautiful they are ... but in order to use them effectively, you need to know how to do nails with a brush first. If you do not have a certificate yet then you would not be able to purchase them from Sweet Squared.

thank u
valenciannails and geeg for the replay....I'm not qualified yet so i cant buy it now but i would like to try it...I'm still practising with the brush...and sure i wanna be a good nail technician which can do every thing perfect...thank u again have a good day

Latest posts

Back