PopIt video on youtube

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drama queen

Reaction score
thanks for sharing with us.i still havent got round to trying mine yet.the nails looked really nice.

thats loads better than the last one. pity theres not a little more detail.

They look great.. vid was just a little fast. Thanks! :)

I'd like to see one done with gel:cry:
Been having a devil of a time.

BUT thanks for sharing! Added to my faves:green:

me too wish someone would show us for gel it seems very tedious to try and master

WHAT is this?! I've never seen/heard of it?

:irked:When I was ordering my popits from Florida, I asked about using them with Gel,( as that is what I use).. I was told that they did not recommend using popits for gel...
I ended up ordering and receiving them anyways, and I am having a Heck of a time getting them to work!!
( they are now sitting in a drawer, gathering dust)
I wish I would have waited for more feed back, but I was just soooo anxious to try them!!:cry:

Janet

:irked:When I was ordering my popits from Florida, I asked about using them with Gel,( as that is what I use).. I was told that they did not recommend using popits for gel...
I ended up ordering and receiving them anyways, and I am having a Heck of a time getting them to work!!
( they are now sitting in a drawer, gathering dust)
I wish I would have waited for more feed back, but I was just soooo anxious to try them!!:cry:

Janet

awww, where theres a will theres a way. you'll get there eventually.

but i do have to wonder if they are more trouble than they're worth when it comes to gel.
seems to me that all the extra procedures you need to do with gel might end up taking you longer than a regular set.

Me too Victoria, any one know of a gel video site. xx

Latest posts

Back