PopIts - am I qualified??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiptotip

Reaction score
Just got around to ordering my PopIts nails and was a bit suprised that the lady who took my order didn't ask if I was qualified?

I have read on here that they don't send out unless you are a qualified nail tech, which I am of course. I asumed that she would ask for some proof.

Did anyone else get asked to provide proof of their qualification? :confused:

Hi hun S2 would not supply an non qualified tech with items such as monomer.

This is just a sample of a popit let's not forget :D

Hth's x

Please don't get me wrong, I was really please I'm getting my popits.

I'm just confused about it that's all as they are sending me a full 200 box and if I weren't qualified I could just go and get some L&P from the warehouse.

Quote from Geeg."PopIts from Sweet Squared will only be available to professionals".

The only thing the lady asked was if I was a salon or worked from home. How would they know if I'm qualified or not. It has been stated on the forum several times that you have to be qualified to get them. :confused:

I was expecting to have to send my certificate in first or something.

Geeg said in a previous post that you Dont need to be creative trained to get popits but you do need to be trained to buy monomer and polymer.
Popits are not either of these things so that is probably why.
If you were wanting anything else nail wise they probably would ask for proof
Jen

Please don't get me wrong, I was really please I'm getting my popits.

I'm just confused about it that's all as they are sending me a full 200 box and if I weren't qualified I could just go and get some L&P from the warehouse.

Quote from Geeg."PopIts from Sweet Squared will only be available to professionals".

The only thing the lady asked was if I was a salon or worked from home. How would they know if I'm qualified or not. It has been stated on the forum several times that you have to be qualified to get them. :confused:

I was expecting to have to send my certificate in first or something.

Thank you for pointing this out and you are quite right. If you do not have a customer number already with a CND distributor you should have been asked for proof of certificate.

Did you buy from a sub distributor or from the head office Sweet Squared?

Hi,
I bought my PopIts from Sweet & Squared last week in Leeds. They asked for my ID number, when sad I didn't have one. I was told it would only be given to me when I had to sent proof of qualifications. So I faxed my L & P certificate. PopIts arrived very quickly, I am having great fun with them, doing my own nails is now so easy.
Just love PopIts x x x x

Thank you Gigi for your reply.

I presume that I got them from Sweet Squared the number I rang was 0845 210 6060 which I got from the YS web site under distributors. The lady did say 'Sweet Squared' when she answered the phone.

The lady did ask for my customer number, when I told her I didn't have one she just took my details, name, address and so on and then gave me my ID number and took my order.

I expected to be asked to email some proof of qualification, which I was willing to do of course, but she just took my payment details and said that my order would be with me in a couple of days. I was amazed, but non-the-less pleased, I got them so easily.

Thank you Gigi for your reply.

I presume that I got them from Sweet Squared the number I rang was 0845 210 6060 which I got from the YS web site under distributors. The lady did say 'Sweet Squared' when she answered the phone.

The lady did ask for my customer number, when I told her I didn't have one she just took my details, name, address and so on and then gave me my ID number and took my order.

I expected to be asked to email some proof of qualification, which I was willing to do of course, but she just took my payment details and said that my order would be with me in a couple of days. I was amazed, but non-the-less pleased, I got them so easily.

Well lets just say that someone fogot to do what they were supposed to do :green: We do have one or 2 new sales collegues just starting and it takes a while for them to learn everything so I have let them know about it. Thank you for bringing it attention.

Latest posts

Back