PopIts Certificates - HELP from S2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Dear PopIt Poppets,

On Decemeber 28th, we sent ALL PopIt Certicates out to those of you who signed in and came to see Gigi aka Geeg in November.

Some of the names on the sign-in sheet are very difficult to decipher and we wanted to say that IF you haven't received your certificate, please call us on 0845 210 6060 and ask for Kirsten so that she can make sure we send it ASAP. :Kissing:

Thanks again and a VERY HAPPY New Year to you all.

Samantha :D

so gutted i couldn't make it....bloody kids lol..glad it was a great success:green:

oooh cool i wrote my name down but havent recieved anything yet , i will phone up tomoro , xx

oooh cool i wrote my name down but havent recieved anything yet , i will phone up tomoro , xx

ahhhh, so your the one with messy handwriting....:lol: xxx :hug:

Gosh - I didnt realise we would get certificates for attending.

I havent received anything yet but will give it a few more days before I contact sweet squared - Thanks x x x

ahhhh, so your the one with messy handwriting....:lol: xxx :hug:

haha well i did run in late so it willl have been really messy , lmao xx

Gosh - I didnt realise we would get certificates for attending.

I havent received anything yet but will give it a few more days before I contact sweet squared - Thanks x x x

I didn't realise either, will I get one too?

my writing must have been messy too, I haven't recieved one yet.

I'll ring tomorrow to check.

not recieved mine yet ,will call moro. xx

:cry:
Man it sure sucks to live in Canada sometimes.

Ah well, way to go ladies! :hug:
It's always nice to have another cert to add to the collection of credentials:D

first i got to meet gigi and see her in action see a new product unfold and now get a certificate for the privilage what more can we hope for its just fab thank you :lol:

OOO not got mine yet :green:

Like cuteycalls says - FAB :green::green::green:

I just phoned and spoke to a lovely lady, as Kirsten was teaching, she took my details to pass on to Kirsten and said they would get it out as soon as possible..

Another certificate, can't wait...

Oops and I always thought I had neat writing! :lol:

Hi Girls... yes please just call if you HAVEN'T received yours. As they were sent 28th it could be that they are on their way as the mail has been pretty pants this year... but if you're not sure call anyway! :idea:

I rang for mine,thanks :D

wrote my name down too and aint ad owt int post
will ring tomorra

:cry:
Man it sure sucks to live in Canada sometimes.

Ah well, way to go ladies! :hug:
It's always nice to have another cert to add to the collection of credentials:D

Any idea when/if they ARE coming to Canada? Maybe they'll show up at the spa shows in the spring?!?... sounds interesting...sure has been a lot of buzz about them on this site!

oooh i got mine this morning its very nice :green:, another one to add to my collection xx

Dear PopIt Poppets,

On Decemeber 28th, we sent ALL PopIt Certicates out to those of you who signed in and came to see Gigi aka Geeg in November.

Some of the names on the sign-in sheet are very difficult to decipher and we wanted to say that IF you haven't received your certificate, please call us on 0845 210 6060 and ask for Kirsten so that she can make sure we send it ASAP. :Kissing:

Thanks again and a VERY HAPPY New Year to you all.

Samantha :D

OOO not got mine yet :green:

Rang up for mine today :green: I have to say Mrs Geek - your hubby IS MAD :lol: I got through to the "Sweet Operator" and steered clear of the "accounts" - what was it ??? something like "Heaven help you" :lol: :green:

THANK YOU so much for all the effort S2 is putting into customer care - it means a lot :hug:

Latest posts

Back