PopIts for US/Can. Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CurlyQs

Reaction score
Yes, another PopIt thread!!!

I think the posts about availabitilty in different areas are getting lost and are hard to find amongst all the other posts. I know I've had to search a few times, not sure which thread had what....

So....here is the info. for Canadian or US geeks:
I just ordered from Celebrity Professional Beauty (at 9:50pm no less!)
Call 305-267-7277.
ask for Day Menendez or Mabel Pena.
The cost was 24.99 USD for 100.
To ship to Canada choose US Priority Post ($19.94, but better than the $54 I was quoted for FedEx.:eek:)
Told they will arrive in 6-10 days.

So, for a total of $44.94 USD I can try this out and see if I can manage to do my own nails without hating myself.:confused:

THANKS!

Do they have a 1-800 (toll free) number?
And/or a website as well?

thanks again
:green:

No 800 number, no website, but they have an email address.

:D

And the email addie is?

:lol:

[email protected]

:D

I would call them directly though, I called and had my order finished in less than 5 minutes...

THANKS!

Umm as for calling..... my hubby would KILL me if I made a long distance phone call.:lol:

I can be patient a wee bit longer... or at least, I'll try. :lol:

LOL I get ya... Try and email, can't hurt!

Alex, my backup gal, keep us posted about application etc.

:hug::hug:
Hi Alex!!!

You are such a Gem to get this info to us, who are very excited about this new method!!

Thanks a bunch!!

Sincerely;
Janet:hug::hug::hug:

can you let me know how easy they are to apply. i hate doing my own nails. My clients look great but mine are definitely not a great business card for me. I am very interested to learn more about these.

Do you know what state Celebrity Professional Beauty is in so I know where I am calling? Is it the PopIt's or Ys dual system forms? Anyone find out if they are the same? What did you call them when you ordered from Celebrity Professional Beauty?

Do you know what state Celebrity Professional Beauty is in so I know where I am calling? Is it the PopIt's or Ys dual system forms? Anyone find out if they are the same? What did you call them when you ordered from Celebrity Professional Beauty?

I asked for 'popits' and they knew right away what I meant. Not sure what state, but the area code might tell you. x

THANKS!

Do they have a 1-800 (toll free) number?
And/or a website as well?

thanks again
:green:

They said their website WILL be up and running for purchases, but not yet. I have a long distance calling plan that includes the US so I didn't even notice it wasn't toll free. I have family that live 20 min. away but are long distance :eek:- that's why I need a package!

Thanks everyone for your replies. I got the original email right here from some geeky girls!

:)

Hi There everyone!!!

Just to let all you Canadian and U.S. geeks know that I have just gotten off the phone .. Re: Pop its!!!

If you want any, you better order now, as they don't have any boxess of the 100's left ( so I had to order a box of 300) As of Two minutes ago, I was told that there are only two boxes of 300's left and they don't think they will get anymore in till after Christmas!! :eek::eek:

Sincerely;
Janet

I called Celebrity Professional Beauty (305-267-7277) this morning and ordered a box of 100.

Better hurry, their price went up from $24.99 for 100 to $27.99. I told her someone had ordered from her yesterday for $24.99 and she said their price went up. Since last night? Wow.

Latest posts

Back