PopIts in the USA?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EliteNailTech

Reaction score
I notice that almost everyone that posts here is from another country and PopIts seem to be the new hot thing. I haven't heard of them before today! I live in the US, is it taking longer to get here? ...or am I just out of the loop?

I've been reading about them, and to me they seem very time-consuming. I'd like to try them and I was wondering if anyone was having a considerable amount of success with them. Are they worth the aggrivation to learn and are people asking for them? Are you charging less than what you would charge for a full set of sculpted nails? (I would imagine that you would charge more than a set of tips but less than a set of sculptured nails.) What are some of the other benifits of using PopIts? I've read that some people are doing nail art inside the form. How do you make a nice smile line?

If there is a post similar to mine that anyone knows of, let me know and I'll try harder to find it, I don't want to waste anyone's time with a post that's already been discussed. Thanks a lot!

I notice that almost everyone that posts here is from another country and PopIts seem to be the new hot thing. I haven't heard of them before today! I live in the US, is it taking longer to get here? ...or am I just out of the loop?

I've been reading about them, and to me they seem very time-consuming. I'd like to try them and I was wondering if anyone was having a considerable amount of success with them. Are they worth the aggrivation to learn and are people asking for them? Are you charging less than what you would charge for a full set of sculpted nails? (I would imagine that you would charge more than a set of tips but less than a set of sculptured nails.) What are some of the other benifits of using PopIts? I've read that some people are doing nail art inside the form. How do you make a nice smile line?

If there is a post similar to mine that anyone knows of, let me know and I'll try harder to find it, I don't want to waste anyone's time with a post that's already been discussed. Thanks a lot!

i think you'll find youve had them for a while.:lol:
in fact i do believe you have a distributor in florida.
check Ys Nais Producto único en uñas acrílicas for details

Well, where to start:green:
I love them, they are very quick to use, you place the popit on the nail, mark the outside where you want the smile to go, turn it over sculpt the white, let it dry, place the pink, while moist, place on nail, hold down, just the weight of your thumb, no pushing, roll your thumb from left side to right. There is a tutorial by Gigi, she showed me with a wel less tip, but I've been playing:lol:
tip is quicker, sculpting is fun, and either way the trick is don't over fill the popit and the magic bit is you don't need to file and buff, just tidy the free edge and side a bit.
I have no clue where in the states you get them, suggest you pm Geeg:hug::lol:

I can't read Spanish (I know, I'm probably one of the only native Floridians that can't), but when I search for them on Yahoo, MSN, and Google, the only sites that come up are threads from this website. None of the other techs I've talked to have heard of them either.
...I think the hispanic nail technicians are keeping them secret, LoL!

Thanks Susie! How does the shape look from the side? Do they have a nice curve to them? I'm still looking in the archived posts to find more info, so forgive me if this is something someone has already addressed.

i think you'll find youve had them for a while.:lol:
in fact i do believe you have a distributor in florida.
check Ys Nais Producto único en uñas acrílicas for details

Okay, I just figured out how to make the site run in English. I'm in the last week (hopefully) of my first pregnancy and my brain has been deteriorating since I got pregnant :irked:. Forgive me, LoL!

Hi ya
If you have a look at this link you'll be able to see what geeks have produced.

HTH

They do look nice from the side. That was one of the things I was wondering about. They have a beautiful curve to them. I think I'm going to order some from the website Angel Fingers gave me and give them a shot. In the US, I guess they're calling them Dual System Forms, but I can't find any sites that sell them here except for the one Angel Fingers found. I think my brain has been sucked dry today.

They do look nice from the side. That was one of the things I was wondering about. They have a beautiful curve to them. I think I'm going to order some from the website Angel Fingers gave me and give them a shot. In the US, I guess they're calling them Dual System Forms, but I can't find any sites that sell them here except for the one Angel Fingers found. I think my brain has been sucked dry today.

i think popits are the name that the british distributor has given to the product. the manufacturer calls them dual system forms. thry are the same thing, because our distributor is supplied by the spanish company in the link i sent you.

hope you enjoy them, its always fun to try new products and ideas isnt it?

I can't wait to have the baby so that I can go back to work and give these things a shot! Is CND manufacturing them also? Or is it just Ys Nails?

Latest posts

Back