PopIts Questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuicyLucy

Reaction score
I have been away on holiday and haven't been able to see a PopIt demo or a sample yet, but reading all your posts I wonder a few things:

1. If they are so easy and quick to apply, how long before a DIY version will be available in the shops to attract our clients?

2. I notice that a lot of people are excited because they can cut their time down and do more clients per day. Where is everyone getting all these extra clients from? I know a few good nail techs who are having a hard time finding enough clients at the moment.

3. I notice that a lot of people are concerned about the size of the PopIts, can they not be customized like a normal tip?

4. What is the difference between "Freeform" by The Edge (currently advertised in Scratch) and PopIts?

5. If good techs are able to do a set in 30 minutes, won't the NSSs just start using them too?

I will certainly give PopIts a try in the next few weeks.

5. If good techs are able to do a set in 30 minutes, won't the NSSs just start using them too?

I asked the same question a few weeks ago and i never got an answer...
I would like to know what is going to happen when NSS gets their mits
on PopIts??Because I am aware that you have to be trained to buy them
but surley they have at least 1 qualifed tech amoungst them??

but they are already doing 1/2 hour sets. i think popits would be too pricey for them too at the minute. i expect after a while there will be a version available cheaply from china though.

I have been away on holiday and haven't been able to see a PopIt demo or a sample yet, but reading all your posts I wonder a few things:

1. If they are so easy and quick to apply, how long before a DIY version will be available in the shops to attract our clients? PopIts from Sweet Squared will only be available to professionals. However, nail enhancement products have been aavailable to our clients for years and It has not had a huge impact on the professional section of the nail business. People who want to DIY will do so and those who want professional services will seek them.

2. I notice that a lot of people are excited because they can cut their time down and do more clients per day. Where is everyone getting all these extra clients from? I know a few good nail techs who are having a hard time finding enough clients at the moment. The benefits will not all be in extra clients but in the same money for the nail technicain in less time. This could benefit the nail tech in many ways as I'm sure is easy to see. Using Popits will also attract a new clientel to most technicians as women who would never normally spend 1.5 hours in a salon, WOULD be willing to spen 1/2 an hour in the salon!!

3. I notice that a lot of people are concerned about the size of the PopIts, can they not be customized like a normal tip? I have not had any concerns regarding the size of the PopIts. You can try to cusomise and see what happens ... you willloose the benefit of the free margin for a start.

4. What is the difference between "Freeform" by The Edge (currently advertised in Scratch) and PopIts? The difference is they are Not PopIts.

5. If good techs are able to do a set in 30 minutes, won't the NSSs just start using them too? What if they do? They will do better nails with less damage which is all for the good of our industry.

I will certainly give PopIts a try in the next few weeks. Have FUN with them.

maybe but with the skills that they have (very lacking) they are still going to produce ugly nails with all the bubbles that they are famous for, amongst other things,
also i would think that the acid in mma would eat into the forms making them pretty useless to them anyway cos lets face it, they are going to want to reuse these on everyone with the high standards that they do not have.
jmo

maybe but with the skills that they have (very lacking) they are still going to produce ugly nails with all the bubbles that they are famous for, amongst other things,
also i would think that the acid in mma would eat into the forms making them pretty useless to them anyway cos lets face it, they are going to want to reuse these on everyone with the high standards that they do not have.
jmo

Aint that the truth!!!

Latest posts

Back