PopIts Step by easy Step

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for this!! :hug: Please can I have a link as to wear I can order them from as been on Sweet Squared website & can't find them but can't think which thread said where to get them from!!!! Thanks!! :)

Just ring Sweet Squared 0845 210 60 60 and give them your details and they will send them out to you ... very easy.

The S2 website will not be up and running for on line ordering until end of March but they are working on it as fast as they can. Thing is that it will be professional only and that takes some work to get right so that just any old person will not be able to order. You will need an account number so ring the above and set one up (very easy) and in Jan you will be all set to go. x

Last edited:
OMG!!!!!! i nearly just wet myself!!

just seeing the pictures lmao

wow they look great almost 2 good to be true..
i cant wait to try them.

kayls xxx

Geeg, The pics are so tiny when I open them (unless I'm doing something wrong, but they don't seem to have the little icon in the bottom right I click on to make them bigger). My poor old eyes can't see them too well. Any chance you can let us see them bigger? Thanks for all your work putting this tutorial on!
Marion X

Just ring Sweet Squared 0845 210 60 60 and give them your details and they will send them out to you ... very easy.

The S2 website will not be up and running for on line ordering until January but they are working on it as fast as they can. Thing is that it will be professional only and that takes some work to get right so that just any old person will not be able to order. You will need an account number so ring the above and set one up (very easy) and in Jan you will be all set to go. x

Thank you Geeg! What happens if you don't use Creative products though as I thought creative only supplied to professionals trained with them? I know you did say that the Poppits can be used with all products though. But wondered how it worked with not buying creative products normally but I am a fully qualified therapist. How much are they if you don't mind me asking? Sorry for the 20 questions!!
:)

Thank you Geeg! What happens if you don't use Creative products though as I thought creative only supplied to professionals trained with them? I know you did say that the Poppits can be used with all products though. But wondered how it worked with not buying creative products normally but I am a fully qualified therapist. How much are they if you don't mind me asking? Sorry for the 20 questions!!
:)

If you have nail training/qualifications you can get a secondary account with Sweet Squared, but you get a primary account with Sweet Squared if you have training in their L&P or Gel.

You can get the PopIts if you have a secondary account as I did.

HTH

Geeg, The pics are so tiny when I open them (unless I'm doing something wrong, but they don't seem to have the little icon in the bottom right I click on to make them bigger). My poor old eyes can't see them too well. Any chance you can let us see them bigger? Thanks for all your work putting this tutorial on!
Marion X

Yes please - any chance of bigger pics, very difficult to see those small ones!

Yes please - any chance of bigger pics, very difficult to see those small ones!

Sorry but I do not know how to make them bigger. They look large on my screen but then maybe that is because I have a very large screen. :green:

You've all heard everyone say how brill they are and Jacqui you can buy them from Marina and Karen in Dublin (if they have any left). I'm sure they would be happy to show you as well. By the way, they give the most perfect surface for airbrushed nail art imaginable. Much better than you can do by hand.

I did nail after beautiful nail for 5 days straight to testify to the beauty of the results with PopIts and the Step by Step is clear for any trained professional to follow. So enjoy.

I can see these as being the new nail tech best friend specially when it come to doing your own nails... Just a question: How do we place the smile line on the right place? Not everyone has the same base lenght...

I can see these as being the new nail tech best friend specially when it come to doing your own nails... Just a question: How do we place the smile line on the right place? Not everyone has the same base lenght...
I would place the empty PopIt on the nail and then take a pencil and mark where you want the smile line to be .. then place the white powder inside the PopIt to correspond with the pencil line. simple.

Any tips on how to get the smile line the correct distance down the nail bed with the popits.I keep doing them to low therefore allowing the free edge to be seen through the clear. Would appreciate any help on this as it driving me mad!!:mad:

Any tips on how to get the smile line the correct distance down the nail bed with the popits.I keep doing them to low therefore allowing the free edge to be seen through the clear. Would appreciate any help on this as it driving me mad!!:mad:

Like Geeg said before do a dry run with the PopIt on the nail and mark on the outside of the PopIt with a pencil mark where you want the white to go. You can then see that pencil mark when applying your white so you know then you are in the right place.

Even more simple (and quicker) is to use a well-less Performance tip from CND. These are so beautiful they look like you have applied Liquid & Powder and not used one of the nasty tippex white french tips that look so fake and ugly.

sorry, but i've no idea what popits are, is this something new??:confused:
please enlighten me.
thanks
anna

sorry, but i've no idea what popits are, is this something new??:confused:
please enlighten me.
thanks
anna

:lol: Have you looked at the site??

Every other thread is about PopIts. Put it in the search engine and you will most likely find over 100 pages to read about them, love. Look in the tutorials and the articles section. There is everything you could possibly ever want to know.:lol:

Any tips on how to get the smile line the correct distance down the nail bed with the popits.I keep doing them to low therefore allowing the free edge to be seen through the clear.

also to cover any natural smile line if you want to put the white wherever you want it, just custom blend the pink or use one of the CND opaque pinks!!!

also to cover any natural smile line if you want to put the white wherever you want it, just custom blend the pink or use one of the CND opaque pinks!!!

Great advise and it works a treat and looks GORGEOUS!! i'VE BEEN DEMOING THAT TO MANY and they LOVE it.

Maybe an odd question but ....... how do you achieve apex placement on different length nailplates (which dictates where the apex should be), when the apex is almost pre-defined by the form itself?

Latest posts

Back