PopIts Step by easy Step

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this will be a duplicate post. Sorry if it is. I need answers to why my tips break at the smile line. They look great, seem strong and then all of a sudden there is a weak spot and they break. Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong

If your tips are breaking off at the smile line then your product must be too thin in that area (perhaps pressing the PopIt onto the nail too hard).

If you are using PopIts THEN I am surprised you're getting any breakages at all ... I don't think I have ever had a PopIt break on me .. they are so strong provided you are using the correct amout of product in the PopIt.

I haven't had my nails on for a year as I have been at college doing beauty therapy level 2 but I qualified last week and the 1st thing I have done it put my nails back on
I ordered a box of popits last year but I have not used them on anyone up until now, I have done myself a set and I think they look good only 1 that i have used too much product on
My questions are....
Can I refill using these? would I just thin the nail down all over and then just place another popit on the top (mine are a natural set)
And here goes this might get me shouted at ...are popits frowned upon by other nail techs?
I am considering using them for as many clients as possible as I think these days or certainly in my area no one wants or is willing to pay £35 for a set of nails more like £20-25 so I think popits fit the price better than free hand pink and whites that still take me an hr and half!! x

It is much better to refill your nails in the traditional way using your brush. To refill using PopIts takes ages of filing down the product. MUCH quicker by hand.

Why would anyone shout at you for asking that question or any question ... isn't that what this site is for .. questions? If you want to do an excellent rapid service for your clients then use PopIts; they are not frowned upon. It will make you different and competitive if you want to compete on price and with a better result.

Personally I don't compete with anyone and put my prices up (but I do have allot of experience) but I will use PopIts for full sets when I get the clients that want to be in and out super quickly. x

Latest posts

Back