popits what the?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondienailgurl

Reaction score
hi i live in new Zealand

want to know what popits are? :confused:
i currently do acrylic nails learning gels.
i heard that there was a new system/process that only took like half hour is this it?

also any idea how i can get instructions, products etc in new Zealand or would i have to order form states or uk.

thanks
smiles:)

hi i live in new Zealand

want to know what popits are? :confused: http://www.salongeek.com/training/63349-popits-step-easy-step.html
i currently do acrylic nails learning gels.
i heard that there was a new system/process that only took like half hour is this it?
Yes
also any idea how i can get instructions, products etc in new Zealand or would i have to order form states or uk.
unless there is someone here willing to be a distributor they won't be here in the near future, but I believe that there will be a distributor in Australia sometime soon
thanks
smiles:)
hope this helps

grafxgal is right, the popit it self may be avalible here next year, the CND educators here have been offered it to teach but its up to THEM if they want to teach it in NZ.

I just got a phone call from a woman at CND. She hadn't heard of PopIts either and asked me to explain them! I referred her to the website and directed her to the tutorial. She told me that she is going to jump right on it! So keep an eye on the CND website for their line of PopIts! I'm excited!:)

thanks guys will keep an eye out,
if anyone in Australia can get some and would be willing to send some to me would be great???:green:

Latest posts

Back