PopIts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeepPaws

Reaction score
Ok,I got my Popits today as well as some other bits I ordered. The Popits came in a clear box with nothing Popits sign anywhere. Is this normal.....should I have some product logo???
Happy with them but wondering why the box looks so empty:rolleyes:

Ok,I got my Popits today as well as some other bits I ordered. The Popits came in a clear box with nothing Popits sign anywhere. Is this normal.....should I have some product logo???
Happy with them but wondering why the box looks so empty:rolleyes:

My box is the same, I think I read somewhere that the labels were'nt ready when they were shipped (not sure though). Maybe they knew we just could'nt wait and have to have them now!!!

The printers did not have the labelling ready in time for the launch and Geeg thought it best to go ahead rather than have all you guys waiting any longer for them!

I'm sure you'll agree she did the right thing:wink2:

The printers did not have the labelling ready in time for the launch and Geeg thought it best to go ahead rather than have all you guys waiting any longer for them!

My popits havent arrived yet but I will let you know if the box is labled when they get here:lol: I dont care if they come in a plastic bag....as long as I get them!! LOL!!:)

With out question. End of the day its S2 sending them out so if they say they are Popits thats good enough for me :hug:

i have a printer, shall i whip up a quick label ?:lol: be patient it will take me a whole 5 mins.....

i have a printer, shall i whip up a quick label ?:lol: be patient it will take me a whole 5 mins.....
Make sure you spell it right:green::green::green:

pop.jpg

no animals were harmed during the printing of this label (all though I was tempted)

pop.jpg

no animals were harmed during the printing of this label (all though I was tempted)
Love it:green::green::green::green::green::green:

Love it:green::green::green::green::green::green:
Me too :lol: it will certainly brighten my box of Popits up :lol:

Cheers Carl :lol::hug:

Thats excellent, I was'nt bothered about not having a label but that one is kool, you now have yet another career option!:idea:

Hey , WoW that is a great label ,
I love it

that could go on the wall as an advertising poster too !
you really are good at all that stuff Carl :hug: x

pop.jpg

As I was reading... another thought of something ENTIRELY different (and innapropriate) popped (pardon the pun) into my mind and sent me into a fit of giggles that caused my dog to look at me curiously
:lol:

too loud for me - i prefer the original popit box label

did you spell "phil" wrong on purpose then
normal peeps spell it as "fill"

Got to admit I like it :lol:
Just a by the way thing, my Gigi popit nail has been on for 9 days, No solar oil (on purpose ) Normal house work stuff, grabbing suitcases out of the hold of the coaches, car washing, motorbike cleaning:eek: and dog washing:green:
No lifting, no chipping and still shiny shiny really shiny:green:

Latest posts

Back