PopIts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleighs Nail & Beauty Studio

Reaction score
Hi, just a few quick questions about pop -its
How much are they?
Whats the recommened price& do they last the same length as time as l&p?
They sound ideal for me , im self employed and had a little accident last week , ive cut my thumb nearly off...And its my thumb i hold the nail with (gripping thumb)...so as i got sent to plastic surgery last week for an op ...:irked:(ewwww)..Unfortunetly filing is a bit too much pressure for my thumb ive tryed holding with my fingers to file but its alot harder...as popits dont need much filing i think they would sound great for me until i recover..thats unless i get used to them...

Hi Kayls!

Sorry to hear about ur accident and i hope ull be up and running as normal soon!!!!!

Poppits are the same price as a box of creative tips (around £26)!
Geeg suggested we charge the same price as a normal application (Never less) but its up to you if you wanted to charge more!

Im not sure how long they last as i have only done a couple of sets last week and the good ones are still on now!!

Hope this helps and good luck with the poppits!!!

xx

Hi Sarah ,
sounds great especially charging the same price or more, cos u know what its like when ur trying to fit everyone in ..

I cant wait to try them!!1

Do you know CND do free sampes of them?

x

I had heard but i brought some when i was down at the demo so it was too late lol!! At least now i ahve loads to practice with tho!!!:green:

Hi Sarah ,
sounds great especially charging the same price or more, cos u know what its like when ur trying to fit everyone in ..

I cant wait to try them!!1

Do you know CND do free sampes of them?

x
Yes CND do free samples of the popits, you need to ring s2 on 0845 2016060 hth

Latest posts

Back