PopIts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
hi, just thinking outloud, do you think popits will eventually take over the traditional way of l&p application ?

hi, just thinking outloud, do you think PopIts will eventually take over the traditional way of l&p application ?

No I don't. Anymore than tips took over from sculpting. PopIts are another choice for the clients who want QUICK service without the normal damage and unsanitary conditions that usually go along with that type of service.

PopIts will also be a great advantage to those who suffer from RSI or dust etc.

i've just had a carpol tunnel op so less filing etc is a real advantage to me !

i hope not as i love doing nails the "old fashion way" its such a sence of achievment to see a beautiful sculptured nail not saying that poppits are not beautifull just dont get the same feeling of achievement they seem to me a quick fix so to speak like gigi says they are for people in a hurry and another art to our craft

As Geeg said, this is just another option for everyone who does nails. We all have our favorites and systems we prefer, so the more options we have, the better we can try and please all our clients.

Latest posts

Back