popular brands for hair ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
ok now i am thinking of getting back into hair , can any of you current hairdressers tell me what are the good brands on the market at the moment ?
i used to use majirel , and everything seems so different now :eek:
i like keune but you need a mega expensive account which i wont be having as i will only be mobile
i just dont want to be out dated :lol:
thanks xxx

It is really hard for everyone to answer that question Dee. Everyone has thier own line they like. I myself am stuck on Redken others in my salon use Paul Mitchell..

Your best bet is to start asking around to stylist.
Why do you use this color lin? What do you like about it compared to others?

sorry I couldn't be of more help. But it is personally perference

The salon I go to locally uses Paul Mitchell.

i am not a hairdresser but i love aveda, kerastase and mop:)

yeah i know it is a bit of a hard question to answer due to it being a personal choice but just wanted some names so i can make an informed decision :green:
my stylist uses redken but again they want mega money to open an account :eek:,

Salon I go to uses Wella and Paul Mitchell products.

yeah i know it is a bit of a hard question to answer due to it being a personal choice but just wanted some names so i can make an informed decision :green:
my stylist uses redken but again they want mega money to open an account :eek:,

Hi if you know and trust the loreal range why not just stick with them?
( I am sure someone said loreal and redken are made by the same company)
they have an excellent name within the industry,

or I suppose you could use Wella they offer some basic know how at some of there studios for free just look on the back of the colour chart for their number or go on to the habia links. I think the Wella Basingstoke number where you can go on product updates for free is but they also have other places too, 01256 376109

Here also is the habia link site Support Pack and Club | Habia

( I am sure someone said loreal and redken are made by the same company)

LOL...Most Everything out there is Owned by Loreal. They did a majority take over

Latest posts

Back