Popular CND Enamels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
Would it be at all possible to have the latest on which CND enamels are the most popular? :D

I need to get some more in so I thought it would be a good time to ask I know we had a list a couple of months ago but wondered if it was any different now.

Tamm

Tam if you do a search, you will find this topic as someone asked a while ago!! We did a whole list of the most sold colours!!! I am sure if you put in CND enamel it will come up!! I still think one of the best is FLANNELS!!! ;)

Sorry Mrs Geek :oops: I had seen the list of best selling enamels at the following link:

http://www.samuelsweet.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1725&highlight=enamel

This list was posted by Geek 19th Sep so am I premature in expecting a more up to date list? soz..... :oops:

Tamm

The list posted hasn't changed much......... only to be included on that, is the Legacy Collection.....these shades are flying out the door.......... all of them........

So ring your nearest OSNS for information
love Ruth xxxxx

Thanks Ruth :D These seasonal colours that come out... how long are they available for until the next season comes out, how do you find out about the next season colours before they come out :?: I'm a customer with CND but I don't seem to get updates on the new season colours. Am I missing sooomat :?
I get their offer leaflet etc but I'm pretty sure I've not seen anything about seasonal colours.

Help?

Tamm xx

Hi Tamm

All the colours in the Legacy collection are a serious must - took loads of orders for these at my recent ladies night. Cinch My Corset seems to be the fav :D Also Rebel With A Cause, Luscious and New Years Kiss. Northern Lights holographic top coat over the dark colours looks great for party season.

Shaza

Shaza said:
Cinch My Corset seems to be the fav :D Also Rebel With A Cause, Luscious and New Years Kiss. Northern Lights holographic top coat over the dark colours looks great for party season.Shaza

Thanks for that info - it is great to know what the general public is favoring too!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back