Popular days/hours for microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mamaclaire

Reaction score
Hi! I am considering getting training in microblading to make some extra income on the side. I will only be available to work about 2 days out of the week due to limited childcare...this would only be for the first year or so and am planning to open my availability once my babies are in preschool.
For those of you who are in the microblading business, have you noticed a trend in the days/times people request the most for appointments?
Thank you in advance!

Hi, I microblade but offer Tue - Sat. Most can do throughout the week but lots work Mon - Fri so need the Sat. I'd say a Fri and Sat if you had to choose 2 days. x

Hi! I am considering getting training in microblading to make some extra income on the side. I will only be available to work about 2 days out of the week due to limited childcare...this would only be for the first year or so and am planning to open my availability once my babies are in preschool.
For those of you who are in the microblading business, have you noticed a trend in the days/times people request the most for appointments?
Thank you in advance!
2 days a week is fine to do . A lot of people do this part-time as a second career or some people do it part time and that's all as they make so much just from this 2-3 days a week! Did you manage to get trained or are you still thinking about it?

Latest posts

Back