Popular must have nail colours for summer/autumn?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I am looking to place an order on INK, as I have previously ordered from the gel bottle however I'm finding it too pricey and I have read very impressive reviews about INK.

Would you be able to recommend colours that are hot right now? I am really struggling to pick!

Thank you so much in advance

For summer the following arecreally popular :-

I-27 Pastel Blue
I-32 Ultra soft Pastel Lilac (more pale pink than lilac)
I-56 Sunshine Pastel (yellow)
I-74 Ink&Co (a Tiffany blue/turquoise)
I-87 Uber pink
I-90 Peach Cobbler (pale)
I-101 TropINKana (bright coral)
I-104 Hubba Bubbalicious (bubblegum pink)
I-105 Tropical Tango
I-131 Candy floss
I-151 Blazing Sunset (one of my favs)
I-170 Eccentric (a shimmery clear glitter which goes over ANY colour!)
I-171 Cerulean (bright blue/turquoise)
I-173 Just Jade

Last Autum it was:-

True Blood (very dark red)
Raspberry Red
Claret
Concrete Alibi
Jupiter (dark navy, almost black)
OMG (metallic sort of dark taupe!)
Bloodhound
Sparkling Shiraz
Mauvellous
Lustful Lucifer (
Fallen Fiend (in some lights looks like Costa red!)
Purple Heart
Pistols at Dawn (metallic dark grey)
Wakadoo (red with a hint of pink tone)

Any of the Nudes or Champagne collection too!

I know that's quite a few, but they were the ones that got asked for the most by my clients!

For summer the following arecreally popular :-

I-27 Pastel Blue
I-32 Ultra soft Pastel Lilac (more pale pink than lilac)
I-56 Sunshine Pastel (yellow)
I-74 Ink&Co (a Tiffany blue/turquoise)
I-87 Uber pink
I-90 Peach Cobbler (pale)
I-101 TropINKana (bright coral)
I-104 Hubba Bubbalicious (bubblegum pink)
I-105 Tropical Tango
I-131 Candy floss
I-151 Blazing Sunset (one of my favs)
I-170 Eccentric (a shimmery clear glitter which goes over ANY colour!)
I-171 Cerulean (bright blue/turquoise)
I-173 Just Jade

Last Autum it was:-

True Blood (very dark red)
Raspberry Red
Claret
Concrete Alibi
Jupiter (dark navy, almost black)
OMG (metallic sort of dark taupe!)
Bloodhound
Sparkling Shiraz
Mauvellous
Lustful Lucifer (
Fallen Fiend (in some lights looks like Costa red!)
Purple Heart
Pistols at Dawn (metallic dark grey)
Wakadoo (red with a hint of pink tone)

Any of the Nudes or Champagne collection too!

I know that's quite a few, but they were the ones that got asked for the most by my clients!

OMG thank you so much!! This is an amazing list!

OMG thank you so much!! This is an amazing list!
You're welcome! Sorry I didn't put the numbers in the Autumn colours, but my next client was due! I prefer the names anyway as I'm not good with numbers!

Are you in their Facebook group? Whenever I'm trying to choose new colours I write down my shortlist then search the colour on the Facebook group to see what the colours actually look like on actual nails because it can be hard to tell on the website x

SBD London have an Autumn collection I think and have brought out a new summer collection, great quality and really good prices Hope this helps x

You're welcome! Sorry I didn't put the numbers in the Autumn colours, but my next client was due! I prefer the names anyway as I'm not good with numbers!

Are you in their Facebook group? Whenever I'm trying to choose new colours I write down my shortlist then search the colour on the Facebook group to see what the colours actually look like on actual nails because it can be hard to tell on the website x

Thats fine! I still found them I'm just trying to narrow down a few colours which is extremely hard hahaha!

No which Facebook group? Ink london?

Thank you x

SBD London have an Autumn collection I think and have brought out a new summer collection, great quality and really good prices Hope this helps x

Thank you I will check them out also! X

It's called INK London Nail Tech Group. It's such a helpful and friendly group and the educators and admins contribute and reply to messages constantly :)

Can you get to Olympia 29-30 September? INK will have their stand there and they usually do 12 bottles for the price of 10. You get to meet the team as well and they're on hand to give any advice :)

It's called INK London Nail Tech Group. It's such a helpful and friendly group and the educators and admins contribute and reply to messages constantly :)

Can you get to Olympia 29-30 September? INK will have their stand there and they usually do 12 bottles for the price of 10. You get to meet the team as well and they're on hand to give any advice :)

I have now joined that group thank you for the suggestion! oh wow, I'll check my diary xx

Latest posts

Back