Portable air purifier for monomer smell

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophii

Reaction score
Any recommendations please?! Anything good value as just starting up.

This came into Ravair Ltd from a satisfied customer recently,

" Have had my Ravair desktop fume extractor (small) for almost a week now and the difference it's made to my room is amazing. I no longer have people complaining about the smell all the time. I only have a small room with one desk and a beauty bed in it,and this little machine copes beautifully. I have a little glass jar of monomer that I sit on the corner of it or just at the side, and my paper towel right next to it whilst I work. This is definitely a must for all nail techs. Between this and a good dust extractor my salon is a much cleaner and safer working environment. Delivery was fast and the staff on the end of the phone have been really helpful and friendly. I hope they use this as a review on their site as I can't recommend enough."
Rose Waterworth. Anglesey North Wales

It is designed for small room/mobile use for 1 nail tech, but won't be powerful enough for a salon. Check out www.ravair.co.uk for the Independent Lab report, (only £99.95)

This came into Ravair Ltd from a satisfied customer recently,

" Have had my Ravair desktop fume extractor (small) for almost a week now and the difference it's made to my room is amazing. I no longer have people complaining about the smell all the time. I only have a small room with one desk and a beauty bed in it,and this little machine copes beautifully. I have a little glass jar of monomer that I sit on the corner of it or just at the side, and my paper towel right next to it whilst I work. This is definitely a must for all nail techs. Between this and a good dust extractor my salon is a much cleaner and safer working environment. Delivery was fast and the staff on the end of the phone have been really helpful and friendly. I hope they use this as a review on their site as I can't recommend enough."
Rose Waterworth. Anglesey North Wales

It is designed for small room/mobile use for 1 nail tech, but won't be powerful enough for a salon. Check out www.ravair.co.uk for the Independent Lab report, (only £99.95)
What a great review! I'll have a look into it.

Latest posts

Back