Portable backwash

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theextensionist

Reaction score
The portable back washes (mostly used for mobile) do they just plug in a normal tap? Does anyone know? I know it is a dumb question but I have never used or seen one.

The one ive got is litrally just a plastic basin on a stand with no taps. I use the shower head to rinse and there is a tube that goes into the bath to drain. Hth :) xx

I have a comfy wash and a portable basin. None of these have taps as the previous poster said. You have to use shower mixer thingys i have about 3 to fit various taps x
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I have a comfy wash and a portable basin. None of these have taps as the previous poster said. You have to use shower mixer thingys i have about 3 to fit various taps x
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yeh I have a Comfy wash, its the best, providing it fits over the edge of the sink. If the edge of the sink is too thin, I just place a folded towel over the edge of the sink to enable the comfy wash to fit just snug. xx

:D

Hi sorry to jump on to thread, but can I ask where u guys found your comfy wash's they do look good x

There's a old thread saying it was discontinued last year. X

just came across this, i got mine from salon direct about 6mths ago!! love it

I have two brand new comfy wash for sale they are in box and never been used.

Inbox me for details

I have just purchased a portable backwash, waiting for it to arrive. hoping this will make things much easier for me. (I am second yr student and when guinea pigs come to my house, its a pain to rinse their hair off).

Can I ask... the tap/shower attachments - I have two (a single and a double tap version) but they do not fit on modern taps, you know the kind with a 90 degree angle... any suggestions?

Latest posts

Back