Portable garden

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzanne R

Reaction score
Here are my matching sunflower hands and toes.

sunflowers.jpg

I love them! :D Beautiful job.

really beautiful

We must all be feeling summery :sunny: because I have a similar thing on my fingers and toes, only white and pale blue over clear. I'd never have thought of sun flowers though :rolleyes: they are gorgeous - hmm, wheres my brushes ;)

Love 'em!!! :D

Kx

Trés Beau :)

xxlaylaxx

Those are just beautiful what did you use for them?

:D

They look stunning!!! I bet your client has received loads of comments, and doesnt that always make you feel good!!!

Lou xxx :D

Oh my they are so beautyfull, I want those on my toes tooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Well done great art work, you should be proud of your skills.
Love Ruth xxxxxxx

wow,wow,wow they are soooooooooo lovly!! i love them! and they look so good fro sumer to!
love trace xx

Thanks for all your kind words :oops: , everyone is so sweet!

Those are just beautiful what did you use for them?
I used Haken polish Whirlpool and craft barrel acrylic paints, I applied with the nutty & fun filbert brush -everyone should have one for making flowers (thanks Christy).

I know isn't the filbert the best, #1 in my books for nail art. :thumbsup:
I just ordered my Haken 50 polishes for $50, should be here in about a week, I can't wait :eyesore: I sure hope I get that color, I love it.

After browsing the archives, I thought I would bump this one up because I thought it was so pretty ... and remind everyone that all the old pics and stuff are still there ;)

Glorsclaws said:
After browsing the archives, I thought I would bump this one up because I thought it was so pretty ... and remind everyone that all the old pics and stuff are still there ;)
Thanks Gloria! This was posted before I joined the site so I've not seen these before! I would love to know how to do sunflowers if anyone can tell me!!! They are brilliant!!

xx Tamm

Love those - they are fab!

Deana.

very fun and pretty :)

sawasdee ka

I never see this photo b4 thank you gloria for find and this is very beautifull nail art .

Mui from the land of sunshine and smiles

What a fabb design, you should send some of your nail art tips into 'Nails' for their gallery...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back