Portable wash basin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prettycuts

Reaction score
Hi, has anybody got/used a portable wash basin and how do you get on with them?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey I have one and it's better than a client leaning over the bath! From home it's still awkward washing there hair but much better and more professional :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388774369.695662.jpg

Yes I have the lotus one with the tank. I love it so much easier than having clients head over the bath also my clients feel they are getting more of a professional service. I don't use the tank with mine as I once flooded my kitchen as it doesn't hold a lot. I purchased a 50l bin to put the hose in & this is perfect for holding all the waste water.

What type of chair do u use with it ? Tks x

Thank you, for your response. X

I actually have a hairdressing chair that turns into a backwash chair

Where's the chair from with a basin init please littlemissm ? X

Hey I have one and it's better than a client leaning over the bath! From home it's still awkward washing there hair but much better and more professional :) View attachment 51736

I didnt even know you could get these haha! I only do a couple of mobile clients but thinking about maybe doing advertising and getting a few more. How much did this one cost?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

It was £60 of eBay! :) you can adjust height and basin and it's sturdy xx

Where's the chair from with a basin init please littlemissm ? X

They are separate. I got both from EBay I paid £30 for my chair it's a Welonda backwash & hairdressing chair it has a lever at the side that let's the back rest lay back. The portable sink I paid £20 for.

Last edited:
If you have not got the space a directors chair is good to use as it's got give on the back.

i have one forsale for £30 but needs to be collected due to weight

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

i have one forsale for £30 but needs to be collected due to weight

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

You don't say what area hun & it's not on your profile 😃

Latest posts

Back