Portable wax pot?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pdubbs89

Reaction score
Hi guys, just a quick question for all those mobile therapists out there. I'm contemplating going mobile whilst I look into opening my own salon. I have been lookin at portable couches and stools etc but I'm struggling looking for a decent sealed portable wax pot with its own carry case?! I have a salon size wax pot but that is no way portable for me! I have also got a mini wax pot with its own carry case but that just seems far too small as it doesn't even hold a full pot of wax? It's the only one I can find that has its own case!

Can anyone enlighten me on what they use and if they use a carry case for it?

Bearing in mind this will be my most popular treatment to do :)

I'm a mobile therapist and have been going just over a year now. I use a storage box from matalan only £5 in pink that's hard wearing with a hive wax pot. Smaller storages for spatulas and wax strips after wax pre wax all fits in nicely :)

I use microwavable honey wax, when I arrive at a clients home I ask if I can use their microwave for a couple of mins. I have a small vanity case that stores spatulas, strips etc and the pot of wax (no heater needed)
hth

I use microwavable honey wax, when I arrive at a clients home I ask if I can use their microwave for a couple of mins. I have a small vanity case that stores spatulas, strips etc and the pot of wax (no heater needed)
hth

Hi I just wondered how you get round this if they don't have a microwave or if it's broken? X

my vans racked out with wooden boxes and my dad made a slot for my wax pot to fit into so it dosnt slid around, like said above though, i know alot of people who use storage boxes and keep it in the footwell of their car so they can keep an eye on it and its more secure x

Hi I just wondered how you get round this if they don't have a microwave or if it's broken? X
New clients I ask on the phone, and if its broke I take my heater - has only happened once in 16 years tho!!

Have you thought about trying the phd wax system! It's great for mobile use the tubes have lids so they won't spill while in the heater

I have both 1000cc and 500cc heaters wedged into a storage box with my spat tin and lotions etc - it all has it's own place and nothing moves!

Latest posts

Back