PORTUGAL

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolate

Reaction score
Hello from Portugal! Just wanna say hi and that im so addicted to this site, i cant even escape on holiday!

Also to add that MMA petition is up to 167. I have sent press releases to all 3 mags so we will get some response from them i hope.

Does anyone do nails in Portugal????, could get some great business for you here!
From Rachel xx

Hi Rachael.

Having a deserved rest I hope.

Give my love to your mum and dad and any other family that you see.

Have fun. XXXX

I'm living and doing nails in Portugal!

hi,
my name is vickey and i´ve been doing nails for 7 years down here. Now i own my own nail business call Frenchy Nail Salon for 3 years.

Wow, i thought that nails were new in Portugal but not any more! Its really taking off!

Its great to hear that there are 3 geeks (any more? :?: ?) in Portugal. Hello to lcollins, Winky and Vicky73.

I have just got back from Sao Bras, (about 30 mins north of Faro) where my mum lives. Had a great time, shame about the rain. :( Spent a fortune in Jumbo (faro) but didnt get time for Loule market. Gutted.

Had many request for ladies wanting me to do their nails. I didnt have the time but its good to know that nails is taking off.

Would like to keep in touch with you all. :D

Love Chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back