POS systems, which is best for a small salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickygred

Reaction score
looking for a pos system. Which is best for a small salon

looking for a pos system. Which is best for a small salon
I would look at a mobile one, that you use through your phone. The charges are much less than a regular card machine and there no fixed term, no monthly rental fee and no cancellation fees. I use PayPalHere but I believe square is a cheaper alternative.

I would look at a mobile one, that you use through your phone. The charges are much less than a regular card machine and there no fixed term, no monthly rental fee and no cancellation fees. I use PayPalHere but I believe square is a cheaper alternative.
Hi thanks for your response
I do have a card payment machine
But am looking for a computer/ ipad based system to book appointment and for clients to book on line

Which is the best to use for a small salon booking system and clients to book online

But am looking for a computer/ ipad based system to book appointment and for clients to book on line
Ahh stupid me! I thought of a card machine for some reason! My bad!

Ovatu is solid.

Schedul is amazing

You can try our software. It is free and you can easily manage your appointment with a computer or laptop using it.

Latest posts

Back