Positive Covid test

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still a risk to those around me.
In my area of the US, people like to think themselves free and masters of their destiny. The Wild West, inhabited by those who laugh in the face of adversity and danger. Masks are for sissies.

No, masks are also to protect those around us from contracting a virus.

Everyday, in our city of 250,000, there are over a hundred new cases daily. It had been in the several hundreds for a few months. Over 100 in hospital and several deaths daily. It is very serious and scary.

Some areas were ready to initiate a triage wherein people would be assigned a number according to their likehood of survival. That’s shocking.

Trinity, we will be more aware due to your experience. We realize that you and hubbie have done what you could. Will he be eligible for testing? I don’t know the procedure in UK.

Still, we will look forward with you to better health and well-being. My husband says, hot bath, hot drink and go to bed.

In my area of the US, people like to think themselves free and masters of their destiny. The Wild West, inhabited by those who laugh in the face of adversity and danger. Masks are for sissies.

No, masks are also to protect those around us from contracting a virus.

Everyday, in our city of 250,000, there are over a hundred new cases daily. It had been in the several hundreds for a few months. Over 100 in hospital and several deaths daily. It is very serious and scary.

Some areas were ready to initiate a triage wherein people would be assigned a number according to their likehood of survival. That’s shocking.

Trinity, we will be more aware due to your experience. We realize that you and hubbie have done what you could. Will he be eligible for testing? I don’t know the procedure in UK.

Still, we will look forward with you to better health and well-being. My husband says, hot bath, hot drink and go to bed.

The UK, population of 66m are reporting 30,000c. positive tests a day. We currently have 4000+ on ventilators in ICU and 35,000 in hospital. We are running at approx 95,000 deaths in total (attributed to covid following a positive test within 28 days). These figures are terrifying, how anyone can think they are safe baffles me, but there's no cure for stupid as they say.

Husband has been tested, he was offered one via the app following my positive. His result yesterday morning was negative. That said I'm keeping an eye on him as it could develop over the next few days. We are both in 10 day self isolation, even with his negative result.

It's driven my menopausal anxiety sky high, despite feeling fine apart from a bit achy, occasionally nauseous and hot, I getting these massive adrenaline rushes when I'm convinced I'm going to get worse and worse and die. It's highly unlikely but the thought comes out of nowhere and scares the heck out of me.

Sheesh !!!

Get well soon Trinity, hope it clears off super soon.

I hear a lot about people experiencing more allergic symptoms with covid, but there’s less of this on the actual news isn’t there !x

ps please keep us posted on how you’re doing x

I hear a lot about people experiencing more allergic symptoms with covid, but there’s less of this on the actual news isn’t there !x

definitely within our industry, just as 'long covid' is being generally accepted as a legitimate condition I suspect cases of allergy increases will become more evident

The UK, population of 66m are reporting 30,000c. positive tests a day. We currently have 4000+ on ventilators in ICU and 35,000 in hospital. We are running at approx 95,000 deaths in total (attributed to covid following a positive test within 28 days). These figures are terrifying, how anyone can think they are safe baffles me, but there's no cure for stupid as they say.

Husband has been tested, he was offered one via the app following my positive. His result yesterday morning was negative. That said I'm keeping an eye on him as it could develop over the next few days. We are both in 10 day self isolation, even with his negative result.

It's driven my menopausal anxiety sky high, despite feeling fine apart from a bit achy, occasionally nauseous and hot, I getting these massive adrenaline rushes when I'm convinced I'm going to get worse and worse and die. It's highly unlikely but the thought comes out of nowhere and scares the heck out of me.

You’re not going to die, it’s ok Trinity you’l be here long time yet I know it. It is scary through. Do you do any breath work? Only I know it can help. Even with somebody you know over the phone or Skype etc.

With the hormones it’s no wonder you were feeling “ like a beaten dog” the other day, hormones out is horrible hope that settles too.

Sending a big Rachel hug to you x

This generation has never experienced a pandemic. We’ve had economic downturns, terrorist attacks, the curse of other transmitted viruses, but nothing like this. It’s overwhelming for everyone who has a working mind.

I think that anxiety is common now more than ever. I had a hot forehead, intestinal cramps (only for a few hours) sneezing off and on and thought for sure, this is it. I’m 74, but in good health and shape. I pray that’s on my side.

Day by day, our coping skills are tested, but Trinity, you sound classic for the ramifications surrounding this pandemic. Throw in all the other personal trials, and it could be a hot melt down mess. You don’t sound like that at all.

What a nice outpouring of encouragement and affection you are being shown. I know it will help you to endure these hard times. Please count me in as a fond listener. 🥰

What a nice outpouring of encouragement and affection you are being shown. I know it will help you to endure these hard times. Please count me in as a fond listener. 🥰

I've been here about 18 years, never really felt part of the gang, the messages of support have been lovely and I'm hugely touched by them all. I wanted to share how I felt as I'm old enough and wise enough to know I can't be the only one, maybe if I'm brave enough to share someone else somewhere feeling the same won't feel so bad, even if they can't verbalise it.

Finding out feelings of depression and hopelessness were on the list of other symptoms helped a lot too, I'm not nuts (we'll no more than I was before 🤣 )

IV been reading all your informative comments and info/ advice you have given so many, but when I read this I was truly saddened by your test results, I wish you all the best Trinity and a very speedy recovery.💜

I'm sorry I missed this post back in January. Omg. So happy you survived it. Seems like everything worked out. :)

Latest posts

Back