Possible ingrowing hair/big lump

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shel

Reaction score
Hi everyone thought I'd nip over from nails for some help. I get 2 very course hairs on my chin/neck.

I can usually get them before they start to grow in. However I now have one on my jawline that's I growing and has caused a large lump.

I know the worst thing to do is pick/squeeze but I have to admit I gave and made it worse.

What is the best treatment before I go to a GP?

Thanks in advance all help is appreciated as I'm starting to resemble the elephant man

Id go to your GP they should prescribe you a cream to apply & within a couple of days it will disappear!

Not sure if you can buy it over the counter, maybe ask in the chemist, I got given Fucidin cream.

Xx

Does anyone know if salt water works as my pharmacist wouldn't give me anything I I can't get to the doctors until next week because of the bank hol

You could try magnesium sulphate paste (it is cheap and readily available over the counter from a chemist). That will help to calm the inflamation and possibly draw out the ingrown hair too.

You could try magnesium sulphate paste (it is cheap and readily available over the counter from a chemist). That will help to calm the inflamation and possibly draw out the ingrown hair too.

I tried but the pharmacy wouldn't give me it because it's near my face. May try anther pharmacy Saturday thank you

Or try a product with 5% benzoyl peroxide.

I tried but the pharmacy wouldn't give me it because it's near my face. May try anther pharmacy Saturday thank you
If they had said that to me, I'd have said 'ok it's for my ingrown hairs after my hollywood' just to see them blush lol.

They'd probably have sold it to you if you said it was for anywhere else on the body, legs, bikini etc...

Hi, if you are still having problems I would be happy to send you a free sample of my new range of ingrown hair minimiser called Aloeclear.
We have a face book page here www.facebook.co./aloeclearskin if you want to read more.
Sounds like this hair is quite deep so I would go for 4-5 applications of per day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back