Post-Fake Tan Moisturiser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicifer_noonoo

Reaction score
Hi all :)

Have just started to have regular fake bake tans and am supposed to use an Oil free moisturiser to prolong the tan, but can't seem to find any apart from St Ives H2O, which I can only get sometimes. Anyone have any suggestions? The more cheap and cheerful, the better!

The best one to use will be the Fake Bake body moisturiser, its compatable with the tan. Otherwise the most natural one, you can get, something that isnt going to stip the tan off. Not much help, sorry.

Are you happy with your tan, and how was it applied?

Fake Bake do an oil-free moisturiser which would be ideal, but to be honest (and i will probably get told off for this!:)) I find that as long as you aren't putting oil directly on your skin and the cream isn't too heavy/greasy, my normal body lotion works just fine. Just MHO.

xx:hug:xx

Try Couture Satin Body Drench, will work with all tans, non oily will help to moisturise and this will prolong your tan

The best one to use will be the Fake Bake body moisturiser, its compatable with the tan. Otherwise the most natural one, you can get, something that isnt going to stip the tan off. Not much help, sorry.

Are you happy with your tan, and how was it applied?

Very happy with the tan, as it was applied manually by me :green:

I love the Skin Smoothie oil, but I prefer a cream/lotion than a spray. It's probably subconcious, but it just makes me feel that bit more moisturised and cocooned, especially in winter months. I'm trying to lay my hands on a Fake Bake SPF30 for my holiday too, which I believe they are discontinuing soon.

Debbie, the couture body drench looks amazing :) thanks for that.

Latest posts

Back