Post Nail Charms, help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juje

Reaction score
Does anyone out there no where I can purchase Post Nail Charms? I've searched everywhere and would be grateful for some help/advice before I completely go insane!!!:sad:

If you go to nail art studio.com there are links to a lot of nail art sites one of the site links is Nailite, Inc. - Discount Beauty / Nail Supplies they have charms and screw on charms there is another site that I have seen them but I can't remember it yet I will have a look around if I find it I will let you know.

Try this site.

They seem to have quite a nice collection.

Exquisite Creations

HTH :biggrin:

Papi of Rhinestones & Crafts on Ebay also has tonnes. She's a love. Great prices and prompt shipping.
As do several others on Ebay. Do a search on ebay, I bought SEVERAL from there, for awesome prices.

hth's

Hi

Yes we do charms in both Gold and Silver

Light Elegance

Karen x

Try this site.

They seem to have quite a nice collection.

Exquisite Creations

HTH :biggrin:

YOU ARE A GEM!! The posted nails are EXACTLY what i have been trying to soarce for my guitar playing friend..Seeing as though ((correct me if im wrong)) 9ct gold has a high content of steel/metals some of the designs on this link are perfect! have shown the fella who suggested steel tips and he thinks these could work.. and when drilled into an acrylic tip should be quite durable.. Do you know if these are made in Stainless steel/silver?

YOU ARE A GEM!! The posted nails are EXACTLY what i have been trying to soarce for my guitar playing friend..Seeing as though ((correct me if im wrong)) 9ct gold has a high content of steel/metals some of the designs on this link are perfect! have shown the fella who suggested steel tips and he thinks these could work.. and when drilled into an acrylic tip should be quite durable.. Do you know if these are made in Stainless steel/silver?
I'm affraid I only know what's been stated on the site. Sorry I'm not much help.x

Does anyone out there no where I can purchase Post Nail Charms? I've searched everywhere and would be grateful for some help/advice before I completely go insane!!!:sad:

Oh by the way juje, did you find what you were looking for as it was you who started this thread, many geeks have stuck their neck out here to help you, so it would be nice to hear what the out come was.

Oh by the way juje, did you find what you were looking for as it was you who started this thread, many geeks have stuck their neck out here to help you, so it would be nice to hear what the out come was.

Dunno if juje found it helpful, but I certainly did! :hug: I want to spend some SERIOUS money now. Just a shame I ain't got any... :irked:

Thanks again!

Luvnhugs

Kirst

Latest posts

Back