Post slow...anyone else...??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
I know its the festive season and all those Santa letters and Xmas cards need to be delivered...but i didn't think it effected the post just yet....

I have been waiting ages for things i am expecting and being told they went first class.....anyone else...?

Yep me...I sent rachel some popits in with a christmas card to try a week ago..1st class and she still doesnt have them :cry:
Even though other christmas cards I sent out at the same time have arrived !

(To the others I am sending some to..I forgot until now :owill do it tomorrow lol )

Yep me...I sent rachel some popits in with a christmas card to try a week ago..1st class and she still doesnt have them :cry:
Even though other christmas cards I sent out at the same time have arrived !

(To the others I am sending some to..I forgot until now :owill do it tomorrow lol )

Ahhhh chicky pie...i got your card...very lovely it was too....:hug: xxx

I posted my cards and the cards my kids made to the same people at the same time and the kids cards arrived after mine, even though they had the same postage on them!!:eek:

Definitely a mixed bag - sent some items out all on the same day and half of them arrived 3 days after the others. They were all the same and had the same postage on too!

Our main sorting office in Aberdeen has apparently found cards and letters that were meant to have been posted in time for LAST Christmas how bad is that and they are now posting them!

Me too - waiting two weeks for a parcel posted first class, finally arrived yesterday.

Trish :hug:

I've not had any post for 2 days - I'm waiting for loads of things :(

Im waiting on a box of popits and a present for my mam which I ordered on the 27th nov and 3rd Dec...sick of bloody waiting.

Yep post is slow here aswell, waiting for a few bits and I posted to Italy 4 weeks ago it still isnt there!! :eek:

yep i ordered my M&S vouchers from my visa points 3 weeks ago, they said 10 days at the latest, im still bloody waiting, i need them for the party im throwing on sat, otherwise gonna have to leg it down to iceland and tesco on sat morn, then when we get back from hols we'll be eating from marksies for a week, should be able to afford bread milk and meat pmsl

its so annoying, when they start begin backed up and late well before the cut off for last post etc, yet somethings get delivered quicker than they should IYKWIM, i posted a card at 5.55pm last wed and they recieved it the next morning???
xx

I always found the post slow at this time of year because everyone "posts early". I've sent my cards out on 23rd before now (cos I always forget to send them), and they got there next day! Think I'm doing cyber ones this year ... if I remember!

Latest posts

Back