Post your May Specials!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Jess*

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I am stuck for ideas for my May specials, and searched the forum for a topic but couldn't find one, so I thought for a little inspiration we could all post the offers we are doing for the month of May.

I am considering offering something brow related. Not HD brows as I am not trained (and not sure anything like that exists in Australia yet) but something like a shape and tint package. Not totally sure :sad:

I look forward to seeing what everyone else is offering :p

I'm doing a 3 for 2 on selected 30 minute treatments. I normally try and 'add value' with my promotions but my clients usually love this offer, and I like to treat my clients :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Pedicures for me.

Buy 1 pedicure get one 1/2 price. Valid on express and luxury pedicures. Both to be taken during may. Add a callus peel for only £8!

im looking at doing prom deals, not sure of what else!!xx

I'm doing £5 off tans till the 12th x

At the moment I'm doing tinting Tuesdays and Thursdays, so 25% off prices, and I'm already half full!!! Xx

I don't have a may special as of yet but I'm doing spray tans for £12 this week as its sun awareness week so its all about tanning safely and what better way with a tan.

Fake it dont bake it! Lol x

I'm doing a full set of nail extensions and get a free spray tan or a facial and get a free spray tan... tanning may be a good one for you in Australia given its going into winter - do a bit of "keep that glow through the winter months" campaign or something similar!! Cheesy, but people love it, haha!! x

Yes, they get a voucher for a free spray tan. x

I do bring a friend get your treatment half price all year round bookings must be on same day second treatment receives half price. Needs to be same or lesser value. I also run upgrades every now and again my most popular was upgrade to Hotstone for free. All I did was Hotstone for 2 mnts.

I do bring a friend get your treatment half price all year round bookings must be on same day second treatment receives half price. Needs to be same or lesser value. I also run upgrades every now and again my most popular was upgrade to Hotstone for free. All I did was Hotstone for 2 mnts.
I like that one! 😊

Thanks for the feedback guys, seeing some great specials here!

I'm doing a full set of nail extensions and get a free spray tan or a facial and get a free spray tan... tanning may be a good one for you in Australia given its going into winter - do a bit of "keep that glow through the winter months" campaign or something similar!! Cheesy, but people love it, haha!! x

I did consider this as a special, but from personal experience and as a lot of people have told me, it is way too cold to a) get your clothes off and b) be sprayed (especially where I live!) in winter, so I'm not sure how this would work. Although I'd love to do it for the very reason you've stated there :)

I'm doing bring a friend for a pedi only £15 each (usually £20).

Glitter Acrylics £20. I do a diff offer every month. Just a few of the ones i've done are:20% off waxing, Shellac for £12, Spray Tans for £7, Luxury facial and back neck and shoulder massage for £22, Acrylics and tan £25, Individual Lashes £7.

Way to cold in Australia that made LOL...trying living in Uk way to cold most of the year x

Ooh 20% off waxing, I like that one - it's something I could use going into winter, and run a "don't let your leg hairs get out of control just because it's winter" type campaign. (not in those exact words LOL) thanks!

Yes, I have heard the UK has lovely weather (not!) but I think I would be quite happy to live there, as I love the cold, rainy, yucky sort of weather that everyone else hates :p

Jess I've been told discounting devalues your service it's always better to upgrade, so free lip wax with brow or free brow wax with tint etc makes people believe they are getting something extra. Very few people can calculate % off as easy as they can free. Also using the term upgrade makes clients think you value them more. Example of this is just this morning I gave a regular massage client a free spray tan, for advertising purposes. She came in and bought a gift voucher for $80 for a friend. Spray cost me very little and the fact she will be playing netball so showing off her brown legs to other team mates who will then be likely to book means cheap advertising. As well as hopefully repeat sprays to her as this was her first ever spray tan. I don't do free without a add on very often but needed to get word out about this treatment before solution goes off.

Last edited:
I'm doing this month book in for shellac hands and toes and receive a spray tan for free.

I thought I am going to be there already and it costs me £s to do a spray tan.

The majority of my business is shellac and tanning so I think that will bring new customers in and keep away the cheap ones. My clientele have changed since I have adapted my prices which is fab as I only really cater for ladies who have money and actually will look after their nails and not bargain hunters :)

What about.....

Are your Feet Flip Flop Ready?
Get your toes ready for summer with....

either % or £ off all foot treatments

or

Sweet ♥ Feet ♥ Treats

:Love:

Latest posts

Back