Potential Nail Masterclasses for Excel - Views Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystaltippers

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Just in the middle of getting the Nail Masterclasses together for Excel. Just wanted to know if those of you that are mobile or lone working would like the following masterclasses

1. Business advice for mobiles; and
2. Personal Safety Advice for Nail Technicians (from Suzy Lamplugh Trust)

Views welcomed......

Thanks
Sue

If I were able to go to Excel I would be very pleased to attend the personal safety one. I think is something that isn't looked at enough really in this profession. The lone workers that I used to look after (training wise) were always attending personal safety training and I believe Suzie Lamplugh trust is THE organisation when it comes to this type of thing.

So.. yes, I would :)

Thanks Gilly

We have booked Suzy Lamplugh now and are awaiting confirmation on the times, but they will be holding their masterclass on Tues 3rd March at Pro Beauty Excel

I think those two Master Classes would be of great interest to a lot of nail technicians/therapists, especially those working mobile or based in a salon on their own.:)

Hey

I think thats a fab idea. Wish I would be there to attend but I'll be working on the cruises ships. Going to miss the show and the comps gutted !!!

Hope everyone enjoys the masterclasses

All the best

Sarah xxx

Just sorting the last few slots for the FREE nail masterclasses at PB London in March. PB are also offering FREE 2 hour interactive hands on workshops on the Tuesday with some of the top names in the industry.

Do you geeks have any suggestions as to who you would like to see?

What about running it on a teleclass or webinar basis. I am in Finland and would love to learn more about safety in this business, but will not come to England in a near future.

I am happy to assist in setting up the teleclass or webinar environment.

thats a fantastic idea!

Thanks for your comments.

The idea of a teleclass sounds fantastic Labelle. I'll pm you to find out what we would need to do. I think that there is a possibility (need to double check this tho) that the masterclasses will be video'd and put on the PB website as a follow up, but a live link up would be great for those who can't attend on the day.

Thanks again

That would be great as i am hoping to attend Sunday and Monday but cant make it on the Tuesday.

Latest posts

Back