Potentially stupid question!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carole Lindsay

Reaction score
If this is a stupid question, please be gentle with me :o .

I absolutely hate doing pink & whites in L&P (yeah, i know, i have to keep practising!!) so is there any reason why i shouldnt use More than White with L&P as well as with fibreglass?

Carole Lindsay said:
If this is a stupid question, please be gentle with me :o .

I absolutely hate doing pink & whites in L&P (yeah, i know, i have to keep practising!!) so is there any reason why i shouldnt use More than White with L&P as well as with fibreglass?

Hiya Carole - never tried this but as long as you leave the more than white to dry thoroughly I dont see why you couldn't - why dont you try it on a nail tip first?

Hey thanks NailNovice i have learnt something more today. I'm glad Caz asked this question as it was something i was thinking about.

New you could use it on all 3 just didn't know how, so now i do.

this is such a great website,

Thanks Sam.:cool:

talented talons said:
Hey thanks NailNovice i have learnt something more today. I'm glad Caz asked this question as it was something i was thinking about.

New you could use it on all 3 just didn't know how, so now i do.

this is such a great website,

Thanks Sam.:cool:
Wend: you're stalking me again arent you?? I've just added a thread on this as well!!!!!!!

I think i must know where you are going.....lol

See you laters.

Hi guys i know im probably going to sound thick (i just cant help it lol!), i am very crap at getting smile lines so do you think this product is easier to use rather than the white gel for instance or the white powder? is the application similar to using a nail varnish i.e the brush part? im getting myself confused now so im gonna stop! x

Kellyc said:
Hi guys i know im probably going to sound thick (i just cant help it lol!), i am very crap at getting smile lines so do you think this product is easier to use rather than the white gel for instance or the white powder? is the application similar to using a nail varnish i.e the brush part? im getting myself confused now so im gonna stop! x
Kell, me darling, you're not thick!! Yeah i'm assuming its like applying a nail varnish (well i hope so coz that's wot i'm expecting when it arrives!!) so crap smile lines like yours and mine could become a thing of the past ;)

Yes it is like nail polish to apply and, with Nail Fresh to help you tidy up, it certainly is a great alternative! One day we will be Master Technicians!

Caz when it arrives hun can you let me know how you find it, just got a feeling my smile lines wont be any better with it!!!

Kellyc said:
Caz when it arrives hun can you let me know how you find it, just got a feeling my smile lines wont be any better with it!!!
No probs babe: you can do a french polish cant you? If so, u'll be fine! Have faith. Wendy is over for the day tomorrow: i'm fibreglassing hers so she can see how to do it and she's doing my fibreglass infills so i can tell her if she's doing anything wrong!! She's got the More than White so i'll be able to try it then and let u know what i think!

yeah, smile line are the worse!! I'm still learning, but everytime i take a look at anna's site (anna from toronto at http://groups.msn.com/BeautyPro) i ask myself; why aren't my smile line as sharp as those?? I know the one i really envy (the winner photo of stut your stuff) are competitions nails, and it's suposed to take time before my nails start looking like that, but i'm really enjoy akzentz product (i haven't tried creative yet, still trying to find a distributor). And i think that anna's toturial have really helped me, and i find that with gel it is better not to get the smile line perfect at the first time, it's sharper if i wipe it.. Go figure... Eventually we will get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back