Power Cut!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabella

Reaction score
Hi, Today started off very good, until I came home at 11am. There was no electric on in the viallage at all. Dam! I had MInx to do on 3 clients from 12pm. Sop what did do with no electric, I used a Yankee Candle!!! Yes with the heat from the candle I warmed up the minx and it went on a treat. The adhesion was spot on. Aren't I ingenious. :D

it was such a hot day I would have prob put my minx on a car out side to heat it lol
It dose raise A good question though , what do you do in a power cut when your in the middle of a treatent?
one day at our salon the flat uptars flooded and it came through our celing!
one hairdresser was half way through a perm or color or something she had to wash it ,
so she ended up finishing the client in the barbers down the road!
:D:D:D
Yanky candles....what did they smell like? at least you woudnt smell there feet !

Whatever it takes!!! Good for you.

We found ourselves in the same position and used a lighter (very professional).It did the job in an emergency.

well done you, a lot of people would have just said oh sorry no electric, cant do it.

That client will always remember that bit of ingenuity to get her minxed :)

I've done my Minx @ home using one of those wheat bags you heat in the microwave...worked a treat:D

Great idea, I will place one in my treatment froom just incase!

I've done my Minx @ home using one of those wheat bags you heat in the microwave...worked a treat:D

How would the microwave work if it was a power cut?!!?

Well Said! lol :lol:

Latest posts

Back