PPE for hairdressers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
Does anyone know if visors and glove are an advisory or a legal requirement for mobiles ?
I've got hand gel, individual masks, disposable capes and barbicide between each client.

I think they’re all just guidelines rather than strictly legal requirements as that would require a bill and debate in Parliament.

However, I recommend giving your insurer a call and check what their position is before you start seeing clients. They might introduce a special COVID clause to their policies.

Also, have you thought about using a Perspex face shield?

Does anyone know if visors and glove are an advisory or a legal requirement for mobiles ?
I've got hand gel, individual masks, disposable capes and barbicide between each client.

I'm insured with Towergate, today I received am email with requirements and restrictions a visor is specifically mentioned so you definitely need to check with your insurer (NB. I'm nails so not opening yet but hair, beauty and nails come under the same policy)

Latest posts

Back