PR digital heater

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hertsgirl

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the correct temperature for Euroblonde in the PR digital heater I can't seem to get it right

Jane

Hi ja
Can anyone tell me the correct temperature for Euroblonde in the PR digital heater I can't seem to get it right

Jane

I use EB at around 62/64 in the PR digital heater.

Hth

Jack

Hi Jane

Not sure what happened to my last reply !
When I use the PR digital heater I use my EB at 62/64.

Hope that helps

Jack

Thanks Jack

Jane

Hi Jack,

Do you know what temperature the Pure PR wax should be on in the PR heater? I'm struggling to get it right!

Thanks

Emma

Me too! I seem to be having a nightmare with mine. So far I have tried it with the Euroblonde, Pina Colada and Cristal Ocean and I cant get it right with any of them! xx

Hi Jack,

Do you know what temperature the Pure PR wax should be on in the PR heater? I'm struggling to get it right!

Thanks

Emma

Emma most of the PR non strip waxes work best at around 63/64 in the new digital heaters. When I'm not using the waxes I between clients I set the plastic lid on top of the wax can.

HTH jack

Me too! I seem to be having a nightmare with mine. So far I have tried it with the Euroblonde, Pina Colada and Cristal Ocean and I cant get it right with any of them! xx

Hi Minkeybox

I have replied on your other post as it sounds like there is an issue with the temperature control on your actual wax heater. As I said either PM me with your contact details, or get in touch again with Thalgo tomorrow. I will drop them an email and explain the situation so they can expect to hear from you. Hope that helps for now.

Jack

Thanks Jack, putting a plastic lid on has done the job!

Thanks Jack, putting a plastic lid on has done the job!
Good to hear that!
I keep the clean plastic lids from all my strip wax cans so I can replace them with clean lids from time to time

Latest posts

Back