Practical nail art, but not on the nails- let's be creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibizasun

Dorota Palicka International Nail Artist & Educato
Reaction score
Some ideas for you girls to ern extra money. Christmas baubles one stroke nail art. Share your ideas on where or how did you used your nail art but not on the nails :)

I think it is fab to keep income coming in from diffrent source when we cet quaieter with Nails

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fab idea Dorota :)

Wow those are absolutely amazing!! I have never tried one stroke, might have to give it a go :) although I'll never be as good as that! x

My mum used to live on a narrowboat and she painted traditional canalware in the "Roses and Castles" traditional way. She didn't do one stroke but her roses were quite similar.

BTW she normally looks more glam than in the last pic :D

Attachments

• stuff 005.jpg
    stuff 005.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 357
  • BILD0004.jpg
    BILD0004.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 340
  • BILD0007.jpg
    BILD0007.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 359
My mum used to live on a narrowboat and she painted traditional canalware in the "Roses and Castles" traditional way. She didn't do one stroke but her roses were quite similar.

BTW she normally looks more glam than in the last pic :D

Wow these are amazing too! My mum loves stuff like this she would absolutely love one of them for her flowers :) x x

Wow these are amazing too! My mum loves stuff like this she would absolutely love one of them for her flowers :) x x

unfortunately my mum doesn't paint anymore :(

When the recession hit interset in the lesuire market especially the UK canals took a big hit, plus the fact her and my stepdad had to move out of the boat into a park home (I call it the trailer! LOL) because of his disability, so there was no point in carrying on she said.

Wow those are absolutely amazing!! I have never tried one stroke, might have to give it a go :) although I'll never be as good as that! x

Never say never hihi that my first one stroke it was afull

Knowelege is the key to succes That my first one stroke i have done before I know how to hold the brush, how to pick up paint, how to move my hand Just don't laff please that a nail art album of my old works best example that good training make miracles
just don't laugh :o

Attachments

• 30450_404651513667_8017186_n.jpg
    30450_404651513667_8017186_n.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 304
Amazing dorota the difference in your work! There might actually be hope for me lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Funny seeing this thread ,I did some balls the other day ,now I've been working on painting Xmas cards <3

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386133781.304976.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386133800.514346.jpg

Then there is this one was looking good till I turned my back at the cat tapped danced across it ! Gggrrrr lol

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386133875.074185.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386133770.424205.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386133770.424205.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 171
I did one stroke painting years and years before I ever did nails. I painted Limoges porcelain and did private commissions as well as selling at craft fairs etc. seems a long time ago now ... It WAS a long time ago now. I used to win prizes for my work. Perhaps I should take it up again and paint in a different medium?

I did one stroke painting years and years before I ever did nails. I painted Limoges porcelain and did private commissions as well as selling at craft fairs etc. seems a long time ago now ... It WAS a long time ago now. I used to win prizes for my work. Perhaps I should take it up again and paint in a different medium?

Gigi is such a dark horse x

Pendant base with Acrylic flat design (silk)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Latest posts

Back