Practice hand for CND Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsSarahLou93

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I’m not yet qualified but have my CND Shellac Beginners Course next month! [emoji87]
I want to get things gradually rather than rushing once I am qualified and was looking at this practice hand.
I’ve seen a lot of people with this and wanted to know if it was worth the investment?
Thank you! [emoji177]
d4daf010bcb3096aa03c551a95fe5f7f.jpg

Hey! It really depends on what you are using this for! Personally it's actually better working on human hands and being a little bit cheaper if you are just going to be doing shellac paint in my opinion. One of the parts of the process is pushing back cuticles and filing etc and depending on each persons conditions its really good practice.

Hey! It really depends on what you are using this for! Personally it's actually better working on human hands and being a little bit cheaper if you are just going to be doing shellac paint in my opinion. One of the parts of the process is pushing back cuticles and filing etc and depending on each persons conditions its really good practice.

Thank you for your comment. That’s very true.. I guess it was for showing off my colours to potential new clients etc too. Just so they can at least get some idea as to how well I do nails haha. I might have a nosey just to see what’s about before jumping in. Thank you xx

Hi, I personally would offer a discount to potential clients mum's at school/ friends/ family as for shellac to last the most important things are prep and application. so much better to practice on the real thing. These hands are better for extensions gel/ acrylic.
If you'd like to show your colours off use colour rings or nail rings on the polishes xx

Dont waste your money on that.

The one from aces and dolls is more realisic and you can order 2 fingers or 5 fingers and has had really good reviews on here and on their website. The one from essential nails is quite costly to buy and to keep buying the nail attachment. The one from aces and dolls only requires nail tip no4 you should take a look.

https://www.acesanddolls.co.uk/collections/flexifinger

I do agree about using human hands but theres only so many family and friends and then you could be days without practice.

Latest posts

Back