Pravana

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dondon90

Reaction score
Hi,
Just wondering what the mixing ratio's for Pravana Chromasilk Vivids is?
Does anyone have any info regarding this range?
Thank you!

The vivids are direct

Ah got it now 😂
I used it today for the first time and it was amazing!
This is my client with base 1 thick Asian hair!
Lifted her to a yellow undertone and this is the result 😊 defo one of the best direct semi's I've ever used! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422645677.847140.jpg

Where did u buy it?

I've just tried Alfaparf Jeans direct dye and it's a great purple but I don't need to lift the hair to yellow. It works well on about a level 5/6.

My client had become allergic to Fudge, Directions and CrazyColour but was perfectly fine with this. (Thank god!)

I've just tried Alfaparf Jeans direct dye and it's a great purple but I don't need to lift the hair to yellow. It works well on about a level 5/6.

My client had become allergic to Fudge, Directions and CrazyColour but was perfectly fine with this. (Thank god!)

Kahuna I messaged you.
Oooh I'll have to give it a go! Really impressed with this though 👍

I use pravana colours at a salon where I work, absolutely love the vivids, pastels and neons, as for the rest of the chromasilk range I think it's pretty ordinary :)

I love pravana , unfortunately it's so difficult to get hold of in the U.K. So tend to order online ! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422804548.397679.jpg Used the vivids green and the neons green a little while ago on my own here 😍

I just love the intensity of it!
I've ordered some silver for my own hair and I can't bloody wait! 😂

Hi,
Just wondering what the mixing ratio's for Pravana Chromasilk Vivids is?
Does anyone have any info regarding this range?
Thank you!

Does anyone know where I can get this in the UK?

I don't want to buy it from Amazon or eBay purely because I don't know if its real or not. But I really really need this in my colours but can't find them in the salon wholesalers over here!

I love pravana , unfortunately it's so difficult to get hold of in the U.K. So tend to order online ! View attachment 81822 Used the vivids green and the neons green a little while ago on my own here 😍

How long did it stay that vibrant?

Latest posts

Back