Praying everything goes well

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

effie

Reaction score
My niece (13) is having a major op tomorrow morning to improve a curve in her spine.
It's over 100% curve and without it she will end up with breathing problems and in wheelchair.
I'm not a believer in god but do believe there is something out there greater than us so ill be praying everything runs smoothly and that my sister stays strong for the 12 hours she won't be able to be with her

My niece (13) is having a major op tomorrow morning to improve a curve in her spine.
It's over 100% curve and without it she will end up with breathing problems and in wheelchair.
I'm not a believer in god but do believe there is something out there greater than us so ill be praying everything runs smoothly and that my sister stays strong for the 12 hours she won't be able to be with her

I send my love and will say a prayer tonight for you all.hope all goes well xxx

love and hugs from here,wishing everything goes well xxx

I am not religious but, I will be sending all positive thoughts your way.

Easier said than done but, keep smiling xxxx

Thinking of you and your family... Bless her xx

Good luck for her and that everything goes all ok and she stays safe!

We're all here for u (cyberly)

God bless xx

My freinds daughter had this opp in July last year she was 12,best thing ever took about 5 months to fully recover,she has gained so much confidence a different girl,she has also grown 2/half inches due to the operation has no breathing problems at all.....she now a heathy young lady with her life a head of her....thanks to Alder Hay Liverpool x

Good luck...it will all work out....x

Good luck :) fingers crossed for you all. I'm sure it'll all be fine xx

My cousin had this op about 25 yrs ago. I know she spent a long time walking round in a cast afterwards but all went well. She's had 2 children since and no further back problems. Hope things go well like with my cousins op.

hope everything goes ok, stay strong :hug:

9 hour in and heard all was going well so far around midday. just waiting to hear from my sister when she's out and settled in icu

Sending love and light and Thinking of you and yours x

Sending positive thoughts, and a :hug: for you all.

She's out and in icu, op went better than planned her back was over 100% curve and they has reduced between 10-20% which is fantastic!!!
Thanks for all your kind wishes and thought today x

wow what a brave little girl, sending lots of love and so glad it went well :hug: good thing she's got an auntie who can pamper her throughout her recovery :lol:

Aw bless her, that sounds like quite a result though.... hope she makes a quick recovery and sending her :hug::hug::hug: Wat a lovely Aunty she has too! :hug:

Aw bless her, that sounds like quite a result though.... hope she makes a quick recovery and sending her :hug::hug::hug: Wat a lovely Aunty she has too! :hug:

I've done nothing really, yet! but am here when they need anything.
My mums has moved in to look after the other kids as she will be in hospital for ten days.
She really is brave, she had had ribs removed, back opened 10 plus inches, knees and head drilled and not cried or complained once

It's amazing how much strength children have,

Glad op went well and hope she's not in too much pain x

Latest posts

Back