Pre-Airbrushed Tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitten

Reaction score
Hi - has anyone used those pre-designed airbrushed tips you can buy? I'm considering getting some but not sure if they're any good or not? Thanks for any help! xxx

I have used these and found them to be great as temporay nails or when they gradually grow out you can just add nail art to cover the growth underneath as they still look good. You basically blend the tip as usual, as this part is clear. Stick onto the natural nail as normal then put a top coat of Acrylic L&P like normal, clear, then buff as usual. Great if you haven't got an airbrush.

Some of the pre designed tips can be used with clear acrylic and there are some that can only be used with gel you must check with your seller first .

Mui

Yes,I have used these with colour gel(like pastel lilac,pink or clear)They are great.But I buy them from my wholeseller £15 for 100.It is expensive for me.My customers loved them.If I can make some profit,I'd love to try IBD's pre designed tips...

Thanks everyone - it's really helpful. Mui, thanks for the tip about gel vs acrylic - I hadn't realised that. I'll make sure to check! xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back